BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Man Utd Home

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic goal by Dickov, and he's giving it his all again. I'm liking this player more and more. Great signing.

Both teams are making some mistakes, Unites seem to have some misunderstandings at the back which is good for us. Ronaldo is annoying - he's falling to the ground every time he doesn't win the ball. But United did create some dangerous chances, and Brad produced 2 great saves. Sad for Thommo, but Emerton isn't playing too bad for now. Pedersen seems promising.

We need to get a 2nd though. C'MON ROVERS ! tinykit.gif

Where's Gally, Pedersen is totally ieffective, I'd have Gally on for him. Another superb strike by the "useless" Paul Dickov. I don't think Mr A. Cole could have put away either of those goals that Dickov has scored.

Scrappy disjointed, Stead looks quality, Emerton should be pressing that young Specre more when he gets up against him, scoreline will do me though. Going to be a long second 45.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.