BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investment In Our Club

Hughesy

I've got a work colleague who has been to a few games at Ewood (even though he follows Everton).  He's from Manchester and usually brings along a mate or two.  Last time he came here though, it took him almost an hour to get out of Darwen Vale School car park after the game.  He's not too keen to attend another game cos of that.

Proof that leaving a game early is useless when you get stuck in a traffic jam

Waits for the arguments to start..... ph34r.gif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggesting a merger has always been the quickest way to get dissed on this Board.

BUT there are plans [called the Northern Way] to build up Preston/Blackburn as the Lancashire city that matches Leeds/Bradford and Newcastle/Gateshead and acts as a counterbalance to the growth of Liverpool and greater Manchester.I'd always thought of Rovers and the dingles as one east Lancs club but a merger of PNE and our beloveds would only continue the trend of west lancs support and[wait for it] isolate Bumley back in the 19th century.

yours stategically!!

Leeds/Bradford - two separate cities, one of whom independently went for the city of culture.

Newcastle/gateshead do work together closely - then again they are separated by around 500 yards of Water as opposed to the 20 miles between Preston and Blackburn.

But please feel free to persue this avenue - nothing would please me more than seeing the only way for you lot and PNE to survive is an unholy alliance - though of course home games would be played at deepdale, with it being the oldest pro sports ground in the world

But please feel free to persue this avenue - nothing would please me more than seeing the only way for you lot and PNE to survive is an unholy alliance -

See what I mean folks? Decades of being denied any success whatsoever destroys all hope and produces embittered losers! Sad spectacle really when envy and hatred are the primary emotions. Take heed we only pass this way once, life is NOT a rehearsal.

Do you really want your kids to grow up like him? I thank you longside for providing the most persuasive argument yet for a tryst with nob end.

'nothing would please me more than seeing the only way for you lot and PNE to survive is an unholy alliance'

If that sad day ever came about Longside I'm sure we would find joyful solace in the knowledge that ickle Burnley fc had passed into the history books of 'disbanded fc' a long,long time previous!!! thumbs-up.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.