BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

A Weekend With Delia

Gav

The rumor mill is working overtime and whispers have reached sunny burnley that a number of message board members have already arranged a horse and cart to take them to Norwich in November?

Myself and Debs are going by Choo Choo and staying Friday and Saturday hopefully and wondered if the rest of the usual suspects fancied making the trip and booking the same hotel?

Everyone welcome apart from Tris who can't be bothered to empty his mailbox!

Hotel ideas?

It's about 2 miles from the City centre. I might make the trek down to Norwich from Hereford, might have to leave the Mrs at home this time. She quite enjoyed Dublin but meeting Jordan, Scotty and Manchester Blue in one day is enough for anyone to take.

Well i wanted to let the train take the strain but at almost £300 return for the three of us i think i'll pass.

To fly to Stanstead from Blackpool then hire a car for the weekend is going to cost £150! for three adults.

Wonder why nobody travels by train these days....

Well i wanted to let the train take the strain but at almost £300 return for the three of us i think i'll pass.

To fly to Stanstead from Blackpool then hire a car for the weekend is going to cost £150! for three adults.

Can you let me have the flight details? tinykit.gif

THREE ??!

Don't tell me Mr G Goat is being allowed out for the weekend ?!

THREE ??!

Don't tell me Mr G Goat is being allowed out for the weekend ?!

You must be joking

'J' is coming i think, i'll ask if she'll bring her daughter if you like ohmy.gif

This hotel does a deal when Naarwich play at home = Friday and Saturday night for 2 people (double or twin) for £99 quid, includes full English breakfast both days, and for an extra tenner you can both get dinner on Friday as well.

1/2 a mile from the station and near the ground.

This hotel does a deal when Naarwich play at home = Friday and Saturday night for 2 people (double or twin) for £99 quid, includes full English breakfast both days, and for an extra tenner you can both get dinner on Friday as well.

1/2 a mile from the station and near the ground.

HOTELS FOR NORWICH

Anybody else sorted yet - this is not a bad site for Hotels depending on your budget.

Have done a bit of scouring around and the link Tris has posted seems the best value depending on your budget and where it is but each to their own. I have booked here (x4 of us) but just one thing, if you book at the Cumberland make sure you mention the football special otherwise they will not offer it to you and charge you normal rates.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.