SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] England V Wales Wc Qualifier Preview

Ozz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found it on ppv in colorado but we have a massive family reunion party planned tommorow night so the chances of me being up at 7.30 are virtually nil....my cuzzes mate wants a piece of the abster ...shes 47 ,30 tats and is a bi.......DONE WORSE THO LOL.

4-0 ENGLAND!!!

found it on ppv in colorado but we have a massive family reunion party planned tommorow night so the chances of me being up at 7.30 are virtually nil....my cuzzes mate wants a piece of the abster ...shes 47 ,30 tats and is a bi.......DONE WORSE THO LOL.

4-0 ENGLAND!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

God help her biggrin.gif

The England team to start tomorrow has all but been confirmed by people from within the camp, this is how we are almost certain to line-up:

Robinson

Neville   Campbell   Ferdinand  A. Cole
                 Butt
    Beckham              Lampard
                Rooney
           Defoe      Owen

It's a big risk in such a huge game but it looks a strong team, the only major doubt really is whether the front 3 can work together and whether Lampard can adjust to playing slightly left. Say what you will about Eriksson...he's not afraid to take risks when it comes to team selection, he's showed it in the past and is showing it once again if that is indeed the team that walks out tomorrow night.

4-0 ENGLAND!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

God help her biggrin.gif

shes just rung me and said shes gonna eat me alive tonight ....gulp!!

abbey is bricking it lol

No matter who, where they're from, or where they are deserves their death to be booed. And if you agree and your post was just a joke, your just as bad as the tw*ts who booed, and if you dont agree, then I think I'd be right in saying your a heartless b****ard. England should be finned for booing the Welsh anthem, whichever group of fans booed the silence, their FA should be forced the rest of the WCQ games to be played behind closed doors. Disgraceful stuff.

England should be finned for booing the Welsh anthem, whichever group of fans booed the silence, their FA should be forced the rest of the WCQ games to be played behind closed doors. Disgraceful stuff.

As much as I was angered by what happened that is completely over the top, people have booed in minute silences and before and booing a national anthem is just banter, I can't understand why people get so upset by it.

Back to the game...I thought England were superb, so many attacking options and with Campbell and Ferdinand back we looked really solid in defence. I haven't been fan of the diamond in the past but today Sven played it right, he had a proper holding midfielder instead of asking Lampard to do it and we had an attacking midfielder in Rooney who looked like he was going to create something every time he got the ball as opposed to carrying Scholes as we used to.

Having said that, Wales were awful. I've never been a fan of Hartson and today just backed that up, on the few occasions he managed to get hold of the ball he used it terribly, the strange choice of header in the six yard box being an example. Hughes did us a big favour today by constantly messing with his midfield; Giggs, Koumas and Bellamy all had turns on either wing and it just made them look so disjointed going forward, if he brings the wing swapping tactic into our team then we're going to struggle...Gabbidon was good for them with some excellent blocks, I'd love to see us sign him, he's the sort of pacey defender who could compliment Short superbly. Wouldn't touch any of the other realistic targets with a bargepole to be honest, unless Koumas can find the form he showed for the last few years.

I've heard a lot of thingsd before that were utterly horrendous, but I'm not a violent person, and I usually find silence ti complete lack of decency sets people in palce, but I hoenstly would have smacked you one if that was said in my presence. The thought of a short blade slowly pierceing my throat, before, very slowly, cutting my spine, makes me wonder what happened to humanity. Your comment has actually made me angry as hell now.

Whilst it's a throughly disgraceful and disrespectful post, I believe it falls within the rules (feel free to disagree with me) and therefore I can't back the calls we've had to ban him.

If we banned everyone for holding views the mods/admin team find appalling then we'd have banned a lot of high profile posters.

I do however expect a number posters to tear him a new one so to speak

(and this post took so long to post that in the mean time, they have smile.gif ).

Edited by Paul

May I say that I'm extremely disapointed with the mods and admin in their slack discipline in this instance.

Glenn, I find it hard to see how this falls within the rules - need I remind a member of admin the posting guidelines? It might be an opinion but what if we were in a thread relating to racism in football and I said "Why are people so angry at racist fans at football? I hate black people and want them all dead!" Would I be allowed to continue posting with nothing more than a slap on the wrist? Surely a yellow card as an extremely formal warning should be issued? I'd be extremely disapointed if three members of mods/admin wouldn't agree with me on this case?

May I say that I'm extremely disapointed with the mods and admin in their slack discipline in this instance.

Glenn, I find it hard to see how this falls within the rules - need I remind a member of admin the posting guidelines? It might be an opinion but what if we were in a thread relating to racism in football and I said "Why are people so angry at racist fans at football? I hate black people and want them all dead!" Would I be allowed to continue posting with nothing more than a slap on the wrist? Surely a yellow card as an extremely formal warning should be issued? I'd be extremely disapointed if three members of mods/admin wouldn't agree with me on this case?

Fair enough TCI. I have deleted the original comments because you and others were deeply offended by the remarks.

The objections are still there to be seen though.

About the booing. As I understand it from a friend who was at the match, the booing was as a result of a few (and I mean a few) welsh fans shouting (and singing) during the silence. If that was the case, which I'm sure it was, the welsh deserved everything they got today.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.