BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sam Allardyce

Don't watch him, watch them. Don't chant his name chant theirs. You all know my views on the manager, but I have found ways of coping. If you really love the club you will too. I don't think about who manages my team when they are on the pitch and I don't generally listen to his media bits unless I get caught in the room and can't be bothered to walk out when he's on. I just concentrate on the players and the team.

I thought you said that you wouldn't go if Allardyce was manager. Or is this another example of the female prerogative to change their minds in an instant? :rolleyes:

btw Somebody must value hism opinion. Did you agree or disagree with his comments on a neutral subject the other night when he was studio guest for the England game?

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just been past my local golf club and not one Beamer in sight! Mainly Audi A4s

Not surprising ; BMWs must be the ugliest cars on the road....which is obviously why Gordon drives one :lol::lol:

Allardyce may hail from Dudley but in football he is synonymous with Bolton.

Q: Name a very famous footballer who died young also from Dudley ?

but those posters had a point hadn't they not based on prejudice? They didn't want to see our beloved club relegated. Most fans see Sam as the likliest man to save us. It doesn't sound like you want him to

:rover: tut tut read that post again,there were plenty on here that did not give ince a chance,i hate lardarse,never hid the fact,if he saves us from relagation good for him,but if we get relagated the foult will be at his door and jw's :brfcsmilie:

Not surprising ; BMWs must be the ugliest cars on the road....which is obviously why Gordon drives one :lol::lol:Cupid stunt! Can you not read?

Duncan Edwards

Not surprising ; BMWs must be the ugliest cars on the road....which is obviously why Gordon drives one :lol::lol:

:rover: duncan edwards :rolleyes::brfcsmilie:

:rover: tut tut read that post again,there were plenty on here that did not give ince a chance,i hate lardarse,never hid the fact,if he saves us from relagation good for him,but if we get relagated the foult will be at his door and jw's :brfcsmilie:

If we'd kept Ince we'd be as good as down now and the stupid thing is that you damned well know it.

btw you need to be quicker. ^_^

:rover: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh childish i may be but golf ain't my game thats for tories :brfcsmilie:

Gord likes Golf. What's that got to do with it anyway? The fact is he is a season ticket holder, like many on this board and he offers his support to OUR club. Isn't that what we need right now? You bang on about how "your" club is being destroyed by a "Bolton creep", what kind of fan do you call yourself? Not a very good one...

We support our club no matter who is in charge, we get through it, we always have done. We've battled through the days after Uncle Jack died and we'll continue to do so. What we don't need is fans like you turning on our manager for whatever reason. Grow a pair and get yourself down to Ewood to support your club.

Gord likes Golf. What's that got to do with it anyway? The fact is he is a season ticket holder, like many on this board and he offers his support to OUR club. Isn't that what we need right now? You bang on about how "your" club is being destroyed by a "Bolton creep", what kind of fan do you call yourself? Not a very good one...

We support our club no matter who is in charge, we get through it, we always have done. We've battled through the days after Uncle Jack died and we'll continue to do so. What we don't need is fans like you turning on our manager for whatever reason. Grow a pair and get yourself down to Ewood to support your club.

i have a season ticket just refuse to use it,so i've already grown a pair <_<

i have a season ticket just refuse to use it,so i've already grown a pair <_<

So in what way are you offering your support to your beloved Balckburn Rovers Waggy? You give your views on a MB, you pay £90 for your season ticket, yet you dont want to cheer on the team in difficult times. You sure you've grown a pair lad?

:rover: funny when i do it,i am in the wrong when 80% off posters call the manager aka ince its ok,infantile i may be but i've got something you'll never have :unsure::brfcsmilie:

Waggy is right. He is merely indulging in the time-honoured tradition of slagging off the manager.

but those posters had a point hadn't they not based on prejudice? They didn't want to see our beloved club relegated. Most fans see Sam as the likliest man to save us. It doesn't sound like you want him to.

Come on! There were many prejudiced anti-Ince posts on here long before we were in relegation trouble.

I think Waggy will come round in the long run. Just give him time.

Waggy is right. He is merely indulging in the time-honoured tradition of slagging off the manager.

Come on! There were many accurate and valid anti-Ince posts on here long before we were in relegation trouble.

I think Waggy will come round in the long run. Just give him time.

I've just corrected your post tonyoz. ;)

:rover: well your obviously a better man than me,to watch my beloved rovers managed by that bolton creep is just a bit to much for me to handle :angry2::brfcsmilie:

I don't understand why you are calling Sam Allardyce a Bolton creep. It makes no sense whatsoever. You are making yourself look ridiculous Waggy.

The 'Bolton creep' that you are childishly referring to is from Wolverhampton. :rolleyes::wstu:

Actually he's from Dudley. Believe me, there is a difference!

In the end, this debate with Waggy (if it can be called that) is pointless. I'm all for having your own opinion and expressing it but endlessly and without reason? I'm also in the camp that says the club comes first in my supporting of them not the manager, in this case he comes second because he's doing a damn fine job!

I thought you said that you wouldn't go if Allardyce was manager. Or is this another example of the female prerogative to change their minds in an instant? :rolleyes:

btw Somebody must value hism opinion. Did you agree or disagree with his comments on a neutral subject the other night when he was studio guest for the England game?

Male preorgative too since you were going to play golf. Keep up. I explained to you pre Christmas that my kids wouldn't speak to me etc if I didn't go with them to rovers as it is a family thing to do and I value my kids more highly than my principles.

:rover: well your obviously a better man than me,to watch my beloved rovers managed by that bolton creep is just a bit to much for me to handle :angry2::brfcsmilie:

Rovers have been around for over 100 years, BFS has been here 2 minutes and will be gone long before were finished. Think about which means more to you, Rovers or some foolish pride over your disproval of the manager. The team needs support more than ever right now, this is not the time to be turning your back on the club in my opinion.

Lately BFS's team selections have been just as bad as Paul Ince's. And we're getting exactly what we deserve from them.

Ince brought in players that everyone is complaining about and have (under his "stewardship") taken us to where we are.

Sam has brought in Givet (who looks like a real find) and Spit (who was cup-tied today).

After that our current problems are bigger than Sam and revolve around a lack of funds to be able to bring in the kind of quality we needed in January (albeit that they are almost all on inflated pricing scales or wouldn't entertain joining a club in our position).

Everything you see before you is down to a poor decision to employ Ince with his marriage of inexperience and arrogance. I don't think he's perfect and he is open to criticism but don't blame Sam for having to do what he can with what he's got.

Before the window your point of view would have been valid, but Allardyce had a month to change that squad and even with our limited budget could and should have been able to bring someone in. If the budget was so small that, that was impossible then there should have been no hesitation in selling Santa Cruz and reinvesting the money in areas of the squad the desperately needed improvement. Either way, Allardyce had his chance and chose not to use it and obviously felt somewhat comfortable with the group of players that he has at his disposal.

Before the window your point of view would have been valid, but Allardyce had a month to change that squad and even with our limited budget could and should have been able to bring someone in. If the budget was so small that, that was impossible then there should have been no hesitation in selling Santa Cruz and reinvesting the money in areas of the squad the desperately needed improvement. Either way, Allardyce had his chance and chose not to use it and obviously felt somewhat comfortable with the group of players that he has at his disposal.

If there'd ever been an acceptable bid for Santa Cruz upfront, I think we would have sold but there apparently never was, not all in one go and not early enough in the window to sell. The we should have sold Santa Cruz argument has been done to death. We didn't sell and now it's time for the players we have to earn their large salaries by actually playing like it matters to them and not like they did for much of the game today.

Archived