BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Game 0-1

Scotty

Bringing up a thread from THREE years ago to voice your blinkered, unquestioning support of a manager who was sacked after only three wins in seventeen matches is a bit pathetic. Your stance is getting very tired.

Edited by tcj_jones

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I believe anybody who followed Hughes was always going to have a rough ride. If Allardyce was appointed in the summer I think he would have had trouble as well.

It is always the case when following a successful manager.

It is just unfortunate that Ince was this man. I am sure he will learn from it.

:rover: thats not right,plenty on here gave ince no chance :angry::brfcsmilie:

:rover: ince was slaughtered for bringing men in from lower divisions,please tell me were leeds are : :brfcsmilie:

Like me. I gave him no chance and guess, what, I was right! From the idiocy in his first press conference to the lunacy of Dunn up front, Roberts and Derbyshire as wingers and thinking Emerton was the answer to the Bentley question, he showed himself completely out of his depth.

Ince was an unqualified man himself with no knowledge of the Premier League. He needed to bring strong skills and knowledge in to overcome that sad lack. He brought in Archie Knox (vastly experienced and not very good) and Ray (who?) Mathias. Sam is qualified (twice over actually) and has current premier League knowledge. Therefore he can afford to have an assistant manager who will learn from him. But who already has the relevant badges.

Edited by Jan

Like me. I gave him no chance and guess, what, I was right! From the idiocy in his first press conference to the lunacy of Dunn up front, Roberts and Derbyshire as wingers and thinking Emerton was the answer to the Bentley question, he showed himself completely out of his depth.

Ince was an unqualified man himself with no knowledge of the Premier League. He needed to bring strong skills and knowledge in to overcome that sad lack. He brought in Archie Knox (vastly experienced and not very good) and Ray (who?) Mathias. Sam is qualified (twice over actually) and has current premier League knowledge. Therefore he can afford to have an assistant manager who will learn from him. But who already has the relevant badges.

Exactly - and if the powers that be had given him no chance we wouldn't be in the position we are.

The fact of the matter is, giving Ince a chance may prove to be the single biggest mistake in the clubs recent history.

:rover: your happy for this man to manage the rovers :angry::brfcsmilie:

Im in total aggreement Waggy. Rovers have sold themselves to the devil in exchange for 17th place. Incredibly sad times, Id rather we'd have gone down and rebuilt like we did last time, then 3 years of scrapping the barrell football in the bottom 1/3rd of the league :angry:

Im in total aggreement Waggy. Rovers have sold themselves to the devil in exchange for 17th place. Incredibly sad times, Id rather we'd have gone down and rebuilt like we did last time, then 3 years of scrapping the barrell football in the bottom 1/3rd of the league :angry:

I'll remember this post. '3 years of scraping the barrel football in the bottom 1/3rd of the league' We shall see!

You told us there was no way that JW would sack Ince before summer.

Then you told us there was no way Sam would join Rovers.

Are your posts worth anything more than mentally deficient ramblings punctuated by the kit smiley?

and he told us Fred Walker was going to take over and pump money into the club!

waggy if Sam keeps us in the prem will u still not like him then?????

:rover: if you had read my post on a locked thread,

SEEING THE ORIGINAL THREAD WITH THE POLL On BFS, has been locked this one will do.i cannot believe jw has picked this c555k to manage my team,last night i gave away my season ticket,i simply refuse to watch a team managed by this man.hopefully he will be gone within the year,i do not want rovers to go down,i do not want rovers to lose a game,like some off you so called supporters.i hope he saves us from relagation and finds another job

i cannot and will not watch the rovers whilst he is the manager :brfcsmilie:

:rover: don't let the cyber bullies beat you,rovers have gone down a line i never thought they would,there are plenty more who feel like us,but then again this messageboard never has or never will get the true feelings off all rovers fans,to many from far flung places :brfcsmilie:

:rover: if you had read my post on a locked thread,

SEEING THE ORIGINAL THREAD WITH THE POLL On BFS, has been locked this one will do.i cannot believe jw has picked this c555k to manage my team,last night i gave away my season ticket,i simply refuse to watch a team managed by this man.hopefully he will be gone within the year,i do not want rovers to go down,i do not want rovers to lose a game,like some off you so called supporters.i hope he saves us from relagation and finds another job

i cannot and will not watch the rovers whilst he is the manager :brfcsmilie:

You are a bit of an embarrassment, other teams supporters must laugh their socks off when they read dumb ramblings like these!

You are a bit of an embarrassment, other teams supporters must laugh their socks off when they read dumb ramblings like these!

As usual, a contrary point of view gets shouted down by the group-thinking mob.

This is a message board for Rovers supporters, of all opinions and backgrounds, not a showcase to impress to$$ers from other clubs.

As usual, a contrary point of view gets shouted down by the group-thinking mob.

This is a message board for Rovers supporters, of all opinions and backgrounds, not a showcase to impress to$$ers from other clubs.

:rover: thanks for the support,it will be a long time before a few cyber warriors change new views :unsure::brfcsmilie:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.