BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doha here I come

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enough is Enough, something has to be done. I have booked myself a ticket to Doha. I will visit Qatar Petroleums HQ and try to talk to them

If I can't talk to them,I will hand them a letter with my thoughts. If you want me to pass on your thoughts please post here and I will print them out.

Cheers

BKR

youre-youre-crazy-man-frank-the-tank-demotivational-poster-1219152399.jpg

Good luck man. Epic.

BKR, if you feel the need to keep things brief, you could do worse than point at the vote on this site to illustrate how fans feel.........

At the time of writing this

Should Venky's stay? 548 votes

Yes, finish what they started 2.7%

No, accept a bid and move on 97.3%

Epic! Are you going to try and arrange a meeting before you go? Trouble is Qatar don't seem the problem, it's Venkys in Pune. I think all trips need to be going there to talk the sense into Venkys IMO. Either I wish you all the best and good luck.

The problem seems to be too though that the Qataris want a quick deal and may already have turned their attentions elsewhere. this is presumably an attempt to show them that the fans are behind their bid and we would like them to persist in it until they are successful or they can reasonably wait no longer.

The problem seems to be too though that the Qataris want a quick deal and may already have turned their attentions elsewhere. this is presumably an attempt to show them that the fans are behind their bid and we would like them to persist in it until they are successful or they can reasonably wait no longer.

Maybe the Qataris will have turned their attention to another club but I will make the trip to show what real Rovers fans are like.

Cheers

BKR

Good luck, but unfortunately won't make any difference. Venky's won't sell and Qatari's have moved on today, no way they are going to change their mind.

I will give it my best shot, if it does not work then it does not work but I at least i did my best. I am talking in general when I say that,not at you personally Kammy

tumblr_l2o22qWUfC1qaobbko1_500.png

Archived