BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Myles Anderson

Mercer

Is it really fair to castigate and abuse the lad just because of who his Dad is? It just comes across as petty and vindictive. We would all of accepted the chance he was given.

His father may be a snake but none of us knoe anything of Myles.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it really fair to castigate and abuse the lad just because of who his Dad is? It just comes across as petty and vindictive. We would all of accepted the chance he was given.

Now now Jerome :glare: I'm sorry but who has abused him on here? The whole conversation has been how he was never good enough and how much money he earned!

Well, you know, how about the fact that instead of earning his way into a top side he chose to ride on his father's coattails?

Doesn't say a lot about his integrity.

Speak for yourself. He wasn't good enough. Never was. Never in a million years Premier League standard. There was no excuse for our signing him. Released by Leyton Orient and 1 minute as a sub playing for Aberdeen does not equate to a transfer to a club of our stature (and I include now). It stunk when we bought him and it still stinks today. "Agents client signs Agents journeyman son".

I'm only saying we have no idea what kind of bloke he is. Yes he was nowhere near the required standard and the deal stank to high heaven but who would turn it down? If he was fully involved in some scam then I hope a plague of locust infect his colon.

Talk of 15k a week is indicative of the current climate and fantastical rumours surrounding the club. But I am willing to accept it when shown proof.

Either way the whole deal stank and his Dad and the drunken Jock should take the wrath.

Yes he was nowhere near the required standard and the deal stank to high heaven but who would turn it down?

Anyone with any moral gumption would turn it down. He must surely know he wasn't good enough. He is taking some other kids place you know? Some kid would have worked hard for years to make it as a player. What gives them the right? "Moral gumption" from an Agent and his son.

I give up. You're right, fair play to them, screw us for everything you can. Not his fault is it. Just our "allegedly" stupid owners.

How he managed to take ball before man so cleanly in that situation is simply unbelievable, then when you consider where the ball ended up it becomes just unbelievable, I doubt we'll ever see a tackle like it again, in fact I'm still not sure it's even physically possible. I mean, I've seen some seriously good limbo dancers but even the best couldn't manage what Myles did that day. Did it actually happen? is this actually real? Mind = blown.

Get the feeling this tackle involved Jerome and Baldy standing on the touchline, glaring at Herold Goulon after he'd gone past Anderson like a modern-day Stanley Matthews for the 15th time that training session. Kean sweating like a stuck pig and making pleading eyes at Goulon whilst Jerome slowly made the cut-throat gesture. Goulon then simply stood there with the ball waiting and Anderson made a flailing Boris Johnson-esque full body lunge into the ball and man.

I tweeted saying "Myles Anderson leaves #BRFC by mutual consent. Give up wasting your time pursuing the pro career kid. Go to Uni or something" and received somewhat of a "complaint". I will go into further detail later perhaps.

All I will say for now is considering I've had complaint at my very mild if anything neutral tweet, I suggest others most certainly watch their words on here and on Twitter. Regardless of what you think of Jerome, don't waste your time insulting Myles, not his fault he tried to pursue a professional career despite lacking the ability. If someone offered me a decent contract as a pro footballer that I wholeheartedly didn't deserve I would most certainly take it. I received petty insults for my tweet but I imagine others could get contacted by their legal bunch if they provoke enough. But yeah, watch the words people, they will only land you into trouble...

Get the feeling this tackle involved Jerome and Baldy standing on the touchline, glaring at Herold Goulon after he'd gone past Anderson like a modern-day Stanley Matthews for the 15th time that training session. Kean sweating like a stuck pig and making pleading eyes at Goulon whilst Jerome slowly made the cut-throat gesture. Goulon then simply stood there with the ball waiting and Anderson made a flailing Boris Johnson-esque full body lunge into the ball and man.

Well said!

Archived