SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Talksport Jim White

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Venkys are to blame. Full stop. They dont listen to the right people with the right advice. Imagine where we would have been if they had. 

If it's dual ownership there's no guarantee they would have had enough power to change anything significantly.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Apparently it will 'astound' viewers. Can't see it being anything that's not already been released by Glen before.

Yes, but within the confines on this board. This could be a significant move forward. or coyles getting sacked and hes got his mate to do a PR job for his next job.

Just now, Leavers Pies said:

apparently throughout the morning. But at 12 theres a chap coming on who seemingly tried to be part of a takeover........

Ah no. This is just tauting us. Venkys won't sell I don't know why. I don't know what they are gaining fron owning us. If anyone has a link would they stick it up. 

Just now, DE. said:

If it's dual ownership there's no guarantee they would have had enough power to change anything significantly.

Dont see it. 

Its about Venkys running of the club and the finances being shocking bad. Hopefully it will expose Venkys. 

Good on Jim White

• Backroom
Just now, Madon said:

What has come over Jim White?! He is absolutely laying into Venkys here!

If a certain third party agency are suddenly very angry at Venky's throwing Senior into the mix it makes a lot of sense. 

A propaganda job from the agency to deflect attention from their latest client. To be fair if they are exposing Venkys side of it and their shocking approach it has to be a plus. 

One side finally nailing the others hide to the mast ?

Just now, tomphil said:

A propaganda job from the agency to deflect attention from their latest client. To be fair if they are exposing Venkys side of it and their shocking approach it has to be a plus. 

One side finally nailing the others hide to the mast ?

Balaji will come out swinging his golden chains after this.

Just now, Irishrover213 said:

Ah no. This is just tauting us. Venkys won't sell I don't know why. I don't know what they are gaining fron owning us. If anyone has a link would they stick it up. 

I understand that Venkys will sell. The problem is the asking price is £63m.

Archived