BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] england

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stupid time to have it. they go on about players being tired in tournaments at end of the season, but yet they shove in pointless friendlies like this

I heard somewhere that this is the last time International friendlies will be played in mid- August.

It's amazing it's taken Fifa this long to come to their senses.

• 2 months later...

Anyone else watch the u21s? Proper kicked off at the end following Connor Wickhams goal. They were getting pelted with missiles after the goal and Danny Rose managed to get a yellow card for kicking something back off the pitch. Players kicking off, people on the bench kicking off.

I don't believe for one second FIFA/UEFA will do anything about it.

I'd have picked our 11 best swimmers tonight ! I remember Rovers playing Charlton in similar conditions late in the 1960's. The match was called off just before half time after Rovers Alan Gilliver had taken an almighty swipe at the ball in the goalmouth. He missed completely as the ball sailed away in a pool of water like a kids yacht.

Anyone else watch the u21s? Proper kicked off at the end following Connor Wickhams goal. They were getting pelted with missiles after the goal and Danny Rose managed to get a yellow card for kicking something back off the pitch. Players kicking off, people on the bench kicking off.

I don't believe for one second FIFA/UEFA will do anything about it.

Saw the media reports and YouTube stuff.

Given their previous, time the governing bodies upped the punishment.

Archived