BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2014 Attendances

Still undecided .. No one believes me including my lad ha . It's true though .

I don't think anyone would begrudge you not renewing Abbey. I only managed to get over for the Cardiff game last year. Painful.

Heart says I'd have one, head says I'd save my money.

Bought my brother one, though, so living vicariously through him removes that moral dilemma.

I guess the ground will look as empty as last year, but the stated attendances will be down by 2000 or so. As confirmed by the club the OFFICIAL attendance includes ALL paid season tickets, and ticket sales, whether there are bums through the turnstiles or not. ( this includes Fish who spends 90mins in the concourse and not with his bum on a seat )

I've bought my lad one .He's midering me to renew.

You can't leave your lad on his tod ya mean bugger! :D

I only had the father-in-law to leave so it wasn't a much of a heart wrenching decision ;)

I've even been thinking of getting one myself again....shock....as yet it's at the 20:80 against stage

• Backroom

Getting mine and Dad's on Saturday when the claim-your-own-seat deadline has passed. BBE, here we come. Be glad to have some time set aside with my dad again. That's been more frustrating than anything else this season as it's about the only thing we've properly bonded over (as golf is too expensive).

Suspect we'll be fixtures at Ewood til he's not able to go now :)

Just asking around I'm sure attendances will dive bomb this season. It's like the 70's again when judging by peoples expressions it has almost become a matter of shame to admit to buying a ST for Ewood Park. 20 years of a mixture of hope, expectation and pride has slowly evaporated in the past few years (even before 2010) and even worse still I believe a giood many people have been looking for a reason to stay away for some time... and the Venkymob have provided that in spadefuls.

Proud owner of a renewal email for the same seat as last season. Come on folks it's cheap as chips and the signs are improving. In my opinion if you do not go to matches you forfeit your right to an opinion on here.

I'd anticipate a return to mid seventies bog standard 8000 or so.

Proud owner of a renewal email for the same seat as last season. Come on folks it's cheap as chips and the signs are improving. In my opinion if you do not go to matches you forfeit your right to an opinion on here.

Oh OK then, I'll not have any opinions on here. So just how few people would still be posting on here if we restricted posting to actual match attendees. You and....?

is that for Reserve games ? England games ? Away games or any other thread ?

I'd anticipate a return to mid seventies bog standard 8000 or so.

Oh OK then, I'll not have any opinions on here. So just how few people would still be posting on here if we restricted posting to actual match attendees. You and....?

Be sensible. Obviously if you don't live close enough to attend it is a different matter. When I pressed the post button I just knew I would get a reply like yours. I should have been clearer.

is that for Reserve games ? England games ? Away games or any other thread ?

You know exactly what I mean.

Proud owner of a renewal email for the same seat as last season. .

Dont get excited Al it's just a mail shot - I got one as well - now which seat is mine as I only attended half a dozen games as a walk on last season - was it the ones in the BBE or JW wing.

Dont get excited Al it's just a mail shot - I got one as well - now which seat is mine as I only attended half a dozen games as a walk on last season - was it the ones in the BBE or JW wing.

No Alan. When you renew by phone they send you a confirmation email. That's the one I am referring to. Not getting excited just pleased to renew.

Well I ummed and ahed and didn't really intend to renew because of missing lots of games and husband retiring etc but in the end I felt I had to reward the clear signs that for whatever reason things are just a tad more stable at Ewood atm and so today we've renewed our 2

Archived