Volunteer Wanted

American

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tim - I'm pleased to report that American has no cleavage whatsoever. I'm a lucky girl! But we do need a volunteer for next year - feeling up to the challenge? biggrin.gif

Stu - It's mine. I ended up watching EPL when my favorite US National team member McBride was loaned to Everton. While the EPL caught me, Everton and Rooonaldo didn't so much.

Cocker - Um, thanks. It's a all a bit flattering and weird at the same time what the husband can get me to agree to when he's trying. Never thought so many englishmen would be looking at this - totally bizarre to me. blink.gifblink.gif

Ta!

Mrs. American Posted on Mar 8 2005, 03:34 

Cocker - Um, thanks. It's a all a bit flattering and weird at the same time what the husband can get me to agree to when he's trying. Never thought so many englishmen would be looking at this - totally bizarre to me.

Well Englidh blokes love this sort of thing. When the season ends I suggest page three of The Sun Newspaper for you biggrin.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.