SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Volunteer Wanted

American

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim - I'm pleased to report that American has no cleavage whatsoever. I'm a lucky girl! But we do need a volunteer for next year - feeling up to the challenge?  biggrin.gif

The only baps i'm getting out are these!!

user posted image

mmm...so nice and firm! laugh.gif

Wouldnt mind putting a bit of meat between those!

Edited by Tim Southampton Rover

• 4 weeks later...
Cause American REALLY wants a Grooby

You know, I was much better with this before American told me that I'm going to meet people from the board at the England matches here. I'll be the girl with the blush that won't go away.... tongue.gif

You wont have a thing to blush about Mrs American. You will only have a heap load of respect from us and a grooby to show for it thumbs-up.gif

You know, I was much better with this before American told me that I'm going to meet people from the board at the England matches here. I'll be the girl with the blush that won't go away.... tongue.gif

You poor, poor cow.

If you don't want to do it, I suggest you back out. I for one wouldn't blame you.

Not that I'll win any popularity contests for that!

You know, I was much better with this before American told me that I'm going to meet people from the board at the England matches here. I'll be the girl with the blush that won't go away....  tongue.gif

You poor, poor cow.

If you don't want to do it, I suggest you back out. I for one wouldn't blame you.

Not that I'll win any popularity contests for that!

Aye, Bryan, though it pains me to say it, if the lass wants to stop there then then thats fine by me (when she agreed to do it she probably didnt think that we would win this many games biggrin.gif )

HOWEVER, if she wants to carry on (plus take the win against Arsenal on Saturday too) then HAPPY DAYS thumbs-up.gif

Bryan, not a very nice thing to call my wife, and I'll stop there as there is the no personal insults rule.

I'll put it down to transatlantic differences. If you want to insult me, I couldn't really give a toss.

If she's cool to do it, no worries (although personally I'm OK if we didn't win again this season - I don't want to participate in it). But I'm just worried she is just going with the flow when she doesn't want to.

Apologies if that causes offence, but I'd hate to see someone exploited.

And yes, you know her - I don't, but I am exercising my right to an opinion. Thanks.

Edited by Bryan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.