BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ferguson Hands in Transfer Request

No Nay Never

Sky Sports 1 have just read out the teams.

Barry Ferguson does not play, and is not even on the bench.

huh.gif

....because he has played his last game for the club.

He will be back at Ibrox by Friday, if not before.

Insider infomation Jim, or a gut feeling?

Will they pay 6 million? If they do I would think Hughes will be happy as Larry...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh.gif

There's more chance of Hell freezing over.

And this is coming from a Rangers season ticket holder! Murray will not up his bid and sell us short on this one. There's going to be some very unhappy Gers fans this weekend.

Edited by Dado_Prso_9

I'll take your word for it then, Prso.. thanks for contributing to this site btw, good to see a "rival supporter" with some ability to look past the club glasses..

If Barry stays, then let him fight for his place in the team. We can't afford losing a quality player like Barry just because he's asked for a move away from the club (this goes to the supporters out there calling for Hughes to put him in the reserves, that won't do any of the parts any good) - if he's good enough he should play.

Will be hard for him though, with Thommo's current form - and that's undoubtably good news for Rovers, since Mr. Ferguson now has to work hard to show us how good he really is.

And who knows, he just might find himself wanting to stay at the end of the season - or he'll be sold. Who cares? The main point is that if we don't get the money we want for Barry, he stays. He's on a two and a half year contract right?

And this is coming from a Rangers season ticket holder! Murray will not up his bid and sell us short on this one. There's going to be some very unhappy Gers fans this weekend.

Jim's normally rigth on these occasions.

(Please say it's so!)

huh.gif

To be fair Dada...Jim is involved in the newspaper industry and has time after time on this site correctly predicted what is going to happen in transfer stories, even if Jim is a complete cock in every other regard...and he is.

If Jim says Ferguson will be a Rangers player by the end of the week then that is good enough for me. In a week or so we will see if he was right.

huh.gif

To be fair Dada...Jim is involved in the newspaper industry and has time after time on this site correctly predicted what is going to happen in transfer stories, even if Jim is a complete cock in every other regard...and he is.

Thank you.

huh.gif

Thank you.

You're welcome.

You've earned it.

I may be going over old ground here so apologies if I am.

However, the whole Ferguson thing has really narked me off! The stories linking him with a move back to Rangers have been hanging around for nearly as long as Fergusons Blackburn Carrer.

Speaking of which, how many games did he miss when he was out injured last season when we were paying his wages??

Chances are that he is probably one of the big earners and there is no way that he has repayed us the way that Rovers and the Staff helped him over his injury.

So, what you're saying is that I could go out tomorrow and buy a new Rangers home shirt, with Ferguson 6 on it, and I wouldn't be wasting my money on a shirt for no reason? wink.gif

Is it me of does this Dado guy appear to a bit of a arrogant c o c k judging by his posts.

It's you.

So, what you're saying is that I could go out tomorrow and buy a new Rangers home shirt, with Ferguson 6 on it, and I wouldn't be wasting my money on a shirt for no reason? wink.gif

Is it me of does this Dado guy appear to a bit of a arrogant c o c k judging by his posts.

He's made some very insightful posts. I don't mind him hanging around at all.

You obviously have seen this single post and decided to reply. Go back to page 38 and read my posts from that page onwards.

The post you've picked up on was a reply to one of the forum members who apparently works in the press, and who claims Ferguson will be at Ibrox come Friday. While I am still extremely sceptical of this, I was merely asking the question regarding a new Rangers shirt.

I think you should chill out a bit mate, take a step back, and stop reacting to posts which were a ) none of your business, and b ) not offensive or "cocky".

Cheers.

Edited by Dado_Prso_9

You obviously have seen this single post and decided to reply. Go back to page 38 and read my posts from that page onwards.

The post you've picked up on was a reply to one of the forum members who apparently works in the press, and who claims Ferguson will be at Ibrox come Friday. While I am still extremely sceptical of this, I was merely asking the question regarding a new Rangers shirt.

I think you should chill out a bit mate, take a step back, and stop reacting to posts which were a ) none of your business, and b ) not offensive or "cocky".

Cheers.

This guy hasn't once slagged rovers off or said Rangers a are a bigger/better club ( unlike other posters on the forum ), and has made some valid points regarding Bazza, so there was no need for those hasty comments, however there is one brum poster that is annoying and condescending in equal measure

Edited by Bazzathegreat

Anyone calling themselves a footballer surely just has to relish this game whatever their personal circumstances might be.

Sorry, but while to the people of Blackburn, this is a local derby, and it excites you all. I cannot, via your situation mentioned, see the likes of Del Piero, Zidane, Beckham, Figo, or Ronaldinho "relishing" Blackburn vs Bolton Wanderers.

And the last time I checked, those guys were footballers.

Sorry, but I found that comment, while understandable from a Rovers point of view, somewhat baffling.

In saying 'anyone' I am talking about the Rovers and Bolton players of course, since that was the match we were discussing, and Ferguson's part (if he plays) in it! Surely Rangers and Celtic players feel the same about their derby matches?

And don't dismiss any of the players you mention ever playing for Blackburn Rovers. Stranger things have happened wink.gif

Edited by roversmum

Breaking News If I say so myself

Rangers have been in contact with Blackburn yesterday afternoon.

No more word though on how it went.

Gers Re-open talks

Interesting.

The story yesterday was that talks had been postponed until later in the week because Williams had flu.

Now we learn that Rangers and Rovers were in fact talking yesterday, presumably in Williams's absence.

It's still my hunch that Ferguson will be a Rangers player by Friday.

Last night's match showed how much Ferguson will be missed when he leaves and that Savage is not a replacement.

Last night,if Bazza played with Savage it wouldve probably made the difference.

Lets hope if he is going then lets sort it out quickly so we can bring in a replacement.That is IMPERATIVE!

From the mouth of JW this MORNING, we have accepted Barry's transfer request,if you read between the lines ->

Blackburn chief executive John Williams revealed he is now waiting to see if Rangers get back to him with a new offer.

"We have responded to Barry's request and I'm sure John Viola (Ferguson's agent) will, with our blessing, inform Rangers of our position.

That was reported on Sky Sports just now.

Edited by Bobby G

I would think the message is cough up or go away with a couple of options on how they could meet Rovers' valuation thrown in - one straight transfer fee, one with dependencies on SPL Championships and Champs League Group stages adding to a greater number if all triggered.

After slow, slow, its time for quick quick.

I agree that Ferguson would leave a huge hole.

It comes down to whether Murray is willing to gamble big. If he listens to his accountants, Ferguson will stay at Rovers.

rover.gif will you get it in your heads wee soft lad bazza does not want to play for us,the sooner he goes the better,he will never play for us again w-anker tinykit.gif

He cannot be allowed to go cheaply waggy! Otherwise and for example whats to stop Savage doing the same in a fortnight? Unless the club wants to become a doormat we have no option but to play hardball with whatever means at our disposal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.