BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ferguson Hands in Transfer Request

No Nay Never

He must know that his way of conducting business humiliates his own club and their fans.

do you really think they are humiliated?

every one of their website stories ive read over the past month have practically accused us of being in the wrong the whole time, if they had their way (and they honestly believe this) Ferguson should be sold for the original 3 million bid, and yet they act like were penny pinching....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the way I read it. There is a lot of Rangers abuse going in Murray's direction and respect for Williams holding his ground.

Anyway, Radio Clyde1 has just said that Ferguson is signing for Rangers and Radio Scotland has reported the move is stone dead.

Guessing games.....

Anyway, Radio Clyde1 has just said that Ferguson is signing for Rangers and Radio Scotland has reported the move is stone dead.

Guessing games.....

Baz wants to know - how the hell does Philipl know, from Malta? laugh.gif

He's got to go today, its dragged on to long and he's going to lose value by the summer because of contract etc etc

I bet hughesy is away somewere talking to another couple of players, knowing full well that if they want to come he can call JW and tell him to drop the asking price a little.

HUGHESY HUGHESY rover.gif

Listening to the latest football transfer news on Radio 5 (as of 11am bulletin) so far they are saying….

1) Rangers have had another bid turned down – Rovers are saying 6million or hes not moving.

2) Bellamy’s turned down Brum – probably staying at the Toon – probably to get a loan move so that end of the season, dependent on whos manager, he can re-assess the situation.

3) Villas paid money for Djemba Djemba ha ha ha ha ha ha

- Viola would be very exposed to legal action from anyone of Rangers, Rovers and Ferguson or any combination if he had lost control of Ferguson yesterday with nothing resolved.

philipl - For what exactly? Name one thing that Viola has actually done that is illegal and back it up with more than just newspaper speculation and I (to nick a favourite expression from Cheeky Sidders) will give you a goldfish. Referring it to other industries isn't much use as football has constantly been seen as different and this includes, many times, under the law of the land as well.

For everyone else looking scapegoats - This move was engineered by Ferguson getting Viola to act on his behalf. Ferguson may be a ned (whatever that is) but he isn't going to be led into doing anything he actually doesn't want to and to be honest I believe he did as much leading as Viola; they both stand to gain so why not? Seems that some Rangers supporters are using Viola as a scapegoat to keep any criticism away from their returning darling Barry and some Rovers fans are using him as they can't bear the fact that his client just simply doesn't want to play for us anymore. Viola isn't the villain in all of this, we all know who it is if we are being truthful, the star attraction who wants out.

Anyone can say all they like (and most have on this thread!) about Viola, Murray, Williams, Eck, Hughes, Mrs or Master/Miss Ferguson...it doesn't matter. They are all supporting characters.

The reason this transfer is going through is because of Barry Ferguson and Barry Ferguson alone, all the others are part of it but it's his decision. Obviously I'd have thought but why let that stop the conspiracy theorists? It's a sod you Rovers I want back haaimme to Glasgae...well fair enough, but let's not go all feeling sorry for the little turd, he's shatted us big time. It may sound like I'm bitter...I'm not, we'll all move on and forget about it soon though I won't be all cooey eyed over someone who just kicks a sodding ball about once a week. There are a hell of a lot of people in the world who deserve sympathy, commiseration and empathy. Some bloody family living in a mansion in Lancashire in a style the vast majority of the world cannot afford ain't gonna make my heart bleed just cos his whingeing wife (if it is true reason which I don't believe) can't wait another three months when there would be time to sort this mess out amicably without all this unseemly pressure and rush towards an immovable deadline.

It coule be like swap shop today - Get the fools good out (Ferguson) and get some Real McCoy in (Bellamy if we can).

Bellamy may be a tosser but so is Ferguson after his behaviour to Rovers in the last month...at least Bellamy has quality enough to back it up on a Premiership pitch.

Good luck to Rangers in the future as I've nothing against them whatsoever...can't be arsed wishing Ferguson good luck though. In fact, can't even be arsed wishing him bad luck either.

Good riddance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.