BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Buying A Shirt (read this if you need help)

Leo1875

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder for the folk who have PMd me on this subject.

I'm going to the shop Friday to get the shirts for those who have sent money. Anyone who wants a shirt please get a move on, though I will go a second time it would just save me time and effort if I coud do everything at once.

smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

One of those who took up Paul's offer. Shirts just arrived minutes ago! Delighted with them, arrived in perfect condition, no fuss. Million thanks for your help mate! will certainly do it again next season!

ps: never knew that there was a brfc embroided on the lower back of the shirt till now! tinykit.gif

Letters - 50p each

Numbers - £1.50p each

I'm not 100% about the cost of numbers so someone might like to correct that.

Numbers are £3 each.

On a seperate note I always find myself spending a good sum of money every time I go in the 'club' shop. I've got so much Rovers gear now it looks like I've got a sponsorship deal! Good value for money IMO.

I got myself a home Blackburn shirt on Friday in Belfast, for £12. There was nowhere in Belfast that you could get Blackburn stuff, because all the sports shops only stock the likes of Arsenal, Man United, Liverpool, Celtic and Real Madrid. But I found this massive sports shop in the south of the city, which has almost every football top you could want and at knocked down prices. I'm going to get a name on the shirt, but I'm not sure who I should get. Pedersen, Stead, Reid and Emerton are the only ones that I'd really consider, but I'm going to wait until the season starts to see who is still at the club, who we have bought in and whoever has been brought is any good.

I'm going to get a name on the shirt, but I'm not sure who I should get. Pedersen, Stead, Reid and Emerton are the only ones that I'd really consider, but I'm going to wait until the season starts to see who is still at the club, who we have bought in and whoever has been brought is any good.

I'm a big kid at heart...I got my name put on it!

World Soccer Shop in America seems to have some in stock again (limited quantities):

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop-by-cou...-version-3.html

wow.. that's kind of expensive though, isn't it? they're making all kinds of profit off of that.

$79.00 is the standard, going rate for International replicas in the USA. Some of us like to wait for the shirt sponsor to change, then buy a 'vintage' model for $49.00 when the old ones go on clearance. tongue.gif

Edited by jkritchey

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Did you see what price they were Paul. They are showing as £7.50 on the onlin shop but I know things have been different prices before.

Makes a change for me to actually be able to view the online shop.

The only size they have on the website is large Junior...... never sure how big that is

The mail order and SWI are to different entities. According to the shop manager the mail order side is not even owned by SWI. That info is some months old.

Ricky, if you let me know what you want I can pop into the shop over the weekend and check the stock and price. If you want one posting to home, let me know. PM your mobile and I'll text you when I've been in. Send me the lad's age and t-shirt size.

Anyhting to help convert a Chelsea fan............... biggrin.gif

• 1 year later...
Cheers,

It works through Internet explorer but not through mozilla for some reason.

Home shirts are only £10.

Only x-large and above left though.

It works in Firefox for me. I just preordered the new away kit last week, but I'm gonna stick to the old Lonsdale home kit since the rovers are changing shirt sponsors next year.

An awesome bump of a thread there.

You have to admit the away kit is to good to resist not buying.

I really like the away kit this year being the halves like the home shirt. I'm going to have to wait til the late season sale though to get one, 36 pounds plus shipping to the United States is just a tad too pricey for me at the moment. I did get last season's home shirt though in last season's end of season sale for something like $35 with shipping included. Not bad at all.

Can you buy the away shirt ..without that ###### bet 24 logo on, if so, i think the shirt would be one of the best away shirts Rovers have ever produced.

Ps. white socks with the black shorts and away top looks classier.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.