BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool 0 - 0 Rovers

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, no good... Keep getting notification that due to contractual obligations they can't broadcast it... oh well

They never broadcast during live games as they don't have the rights. Your only real bet is rovers world, I have the same problem over here in France sometimes. If not you just have to go with anything you can get on here and then text commentary from the BBC or soccernet or something of the sort.

If we lose now Matteo has to be our scapegoat!!!

Liverpool had 10 corners so far.....Rovers defence impressive, why the hell is Johansson off???

Use the edit button!

Cookiemonster Posted on Mar 16 2005, 21:28

Why don't you use the edit button

sorry chump.

Edited by neophox

• Backroom

Gally on for Stead. To be honest Stead has had very little service to feed off, I thought he was quite solid, from what we saw of him. Excellent link-up play with reid at one point.

let's just give Liverpool a goal kick when we get a corner, less chance of getting hit on the break. mad.gif set pieces are where we can beat them and we've been shocking in this area. Everywhere else we've been completely solid.

Liverpool's players seem to have a problem maintaining vertical status.

MGP deserves a second mention for his awful set pieces. Goodness me...

Matteo - great tackle! ohmy.gif

Edited by DE4life

Good solid performance, great that this is becoming the norm. If only Reid had got his head on the Emerton cross at the start of the second half. Fully deserved the result though, stopped them from playing. I actually think we string some nice football together when we get the ball, good link up play now and then and some neat passing.

A bit different from the last visit to Anfield....

Very ugly, but I'm certain we'll all take ugly all the way thru May if it brings these results !!

I think I may have put the whammy on MGP by calling him the

Norweigan Maradona. Should I tone it down some ?

Perhaps the Norweigan Zola?

Go On Rovers !!!!

Edited by blue/white

First time i can say MGP was awful at corners and freekicks. He must have had 5 or 6 all wasted.

Defensively Todd, Lucas, Nelson were superb all game, nissa had a shakey but normal performance for once i was happy to see matteo replacing him.

We came for a point and thats what we got! ph34r.gif

Good training session that. Friedel didnt have to make a save and we looked dangerous on the break. 2 things I would note:

1. Maybe we might score if our corners were of any quality at all! 4 knee high deliveries then 2 miles over the top of the players in the box.

2. Lucas Neil please stop falling asleep for five minutes in the game, its going to cost us some time.

Apart from that good performance lads biggrin.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.