BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Semi Final

doowe

Just thought id let you know that i emailed the club to see if it would be possible to get an extra ticket with my season ticket. They said if i apply by writing then it will be sorted

they'll be letting you take bloody pets to make it look like we will sell out!

Hughesy

As per my post above - I'm on the Cup Ticket scheme and according to them its only one per season ticket holder with a maximum of six per person.

You can apply and it will be sorted but only after the others have been sorted for season ticket holders

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for everybody's information.

I am on the CupTicket scheme and have just had a call re tickets  - we get first option - so it looks like they are on the ball.

I am an away travel season ticket holder and we were asked to fill in forms on the trip to Liverpool on Wednesday, so they wanted us to decide what we wanted to do before the FA had decided when the game was!

Cardiff Station is only a few minutes walk from the Millenium Stadium.

I have great faith in British Rail...... unsure.gif

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to apologise for the delay to your journey. We are just waiting for the signal to turn green. As soon as it does we will be on our way. Once again we apologise for the delay this will cause to your journey. For those of you going to the millenium stadium to watch the semi-final we will endeavour to get you there at least for the second half. It is currently 1-0 to Arsenal."

ohmy.gif

May have a few spare beds up for grabs << here >> on both Friday and Saturday nights.

The accomodation is pretty basic, but then it's only 17 quid per night (21 quid with breakfast) - there's also a bar, a gym, a sauna, some climbing walls, some caves and you can go kayaking before the game. huh.gif

PM me (soon) if interested. No whingers.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

"No Whingers" ? That rules all sets of fans out then. Which is a shame. It looks so welcoming.

That's me sorted.

Got hotel booked

Got parking sorted in my company's Cardiff office car park.

Here's to a win!

There are loads of rovers fans going to bristol the night before lets paint the town, city are whatever it is blue and white!!! and no french people!

Sounds like there will be a lot of rovers down in Bristol, Anybody organising a meet fri/sat night???!.

I'm goin down with boout 8 who there for both nights.

tinykit.gifrover.gif

We're going down on the Friday.....should definately arrange something.

Who knows the area though?

Sounds like there will be a lot of rovers down in Bristol, Anybody organising a meet fri/sat night???!.

tinykit.gif  rover.gif

Should arrange a meet up on friday night in bristol followed by hurling abuse at the FA (F*****G A***S) for the stupid kick off time!!!

tinykit.gif  rover.gif

Should arrange a meet up on friday night in bristol followed by hurling abuse at the FA (F*****G A***S) for the stupid kick off time!!!

theres something that both sets of fans can get involved in!

tinykit.gif  rover.gif

theres something that both sets of fans can get involved in!

Dont you mean all four clubs can get involved and hurl abuse at the FA (F*****G A***S)

official site confirming that Bristol to Cardiff trainline will be a replacement bus service!! ohmy.gif

click here

You've got to admire the way they advise the fans not to stay in Bristol a good week or so after everyone's booked their hotels.

I suppose we could organise a mini-bus or something.

official site confirming that Bristol to Cardiff trainline will be a replacement bus service!!  ohmy.gif

click here

You've got to admire the way they advise the fans not to stay in Bristol a good week or so after everyone's booked their hotels.

A bit late to tell us all when everbody as booked there hotels in Bristol, cant be that difficult to get to Cardiff from Bristol tho, just take a bit longer than usual! I bet the FA looked at train travel when deciding to have the semi's in cardiff! The FA couldn't organise a gang bang in a brothel!!!

official site confirming that Bristol to Cardiff trainline will be a replacement bus service!!  ohmy.gif

click here

thats not very good news is it!!! At least there's a bus replacement. minibus/coach may be the best option tho.

Isnt the train running from Bristol Parkway anyway? Apparently its on a different line.

Although National rail know nothing about this closure.

perhaps the club just dont want loads of people going to Bristol because thats the most likely place that the Arsenal fans will be going?

Isnt the train running from Bristol Parkway anyway?  Apparently its on a different line.

Although National rail know nothing about this closure.

Quite right, if you do a search on national rail enquiries, there are two lines from Bristol.

The first is run by Arriva going from Bristol Temple Meads (which is the line the official site says is closed)

The other is from Bristol Parkway run by First Great Western (damn, awful operator I have to use every day sad.gif ) This line appears to be open and both thetrainline.com and great westerns own site are letting you order tickets already.

Edited by Biddy

This is the website of engineering works- supposedly. Scroll down to the bottom and the semi final weekend appears with no mention of engineering works in the Bristol/Cardiff area.

However, these guys don't seem too clever at keeping their web site up-to-date!

As for biddy's information, there is one railway but two companies. It could be they are reducing the lines to one track and they have kicked Arriva into the Bristol Channel or it could be the colon is excreting and the sphincter is closed.

Any how, there are direct flights from Malta to Cardiff biggrin.gifrover.gifthumbs-up.gif bnut they are chartered and the sods won't sell me a ticket because they are reserved for taffies going on their holidays mad.gifsad.gif

I never knew that you are only allowed to emote with a con five times per post. Cannot even cheat by adding a sixth in the edit!

Edited by philipl