SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Idiot Drunks Do It Again

Modi

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao need a proove anything? list of wins?

1. Junior golf open - royal lythem st annes

2. Presidents cup england/usa at wentworth won best net playing of 7 at the time having a round of 73 gross <3

3. Nick doherty open winner having best gross of level pay round my golf club (shaw hill)

4. been playing off 4 now for about 2 months and if i dont have time for golf ask JJ.....

5. i would kick your ass all over any golf club i could think off. bet you have never played wentworth or BMW open course in a junior open in germany on INVITE only again ask JJ for the proof.

liesure/work

1. i work 8-5 mon-fri

2. 6pm either go to range/course IF NOT going to the girlfriends who i have been with for 7 months

and yes i like to wear DESIGNER labels

ooooo and yes i sleep 12-7:30 which gives me a good 7 n half hours sleep have fun gramps

I thought you weren't posting any more?!

343201[/snapback]

i bet you sit at your pc and you have your little smart reply book out waiting for a reply whilst tugging your crotch when you make a good reply

then when you get ripped you sit there saying to yourself "i f**king hate chavs arghhh MUUUUUUUM"

i bet you sit at your pc and you have your little smart reply book out waiting for a reply whilst tugging your crotch when you make a good reply

then when you get ripped you sit there saying to yourself "i f**king hate chavs arghhh MUUUUUUUM"

343207[/snapback]

speaking from your own experience by the looks of it. wink.gif

In a marketing office in Blackburn.

Shock horror i dont work in Macy D's!  laugh.gif

343214[/snapback]

No but as you're working in a Blackburn Marketing department, im sure with hard work and application you can make the step up to the Golden Arches soon.

Bloody flipcharp flippers wink.gif

Flip charts and felt tips Its like being at primary school, except they wont let you marketing types with anything remotely sharp such as crayons wink.gif

Im sure Marketing type people do lots of important stuff, its just hidden really really really well.

What a cock!

You dont even know where I work but yet you slag me off.  If you must know I work for the market leading firm in our line of Business.  And we have a celeb in the office today.  Bit of a MILf aswell!  tongue.gif

343226[/snapback]

i can only think of one "market leader" based in Blackburn. And I need to go and buy some of what they make later.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.