BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Idiot Drunks Do It Again

Modi

We wear nice smart clothing, and look like respectable young men!  biggrin.gif  Nice clean addidas trainers,  smart designer jeans and a nicley ironed polo shirts or designer sweaters, maybe the occasional baseball hat.

343174[/snapback]

You just described a chav with a job. tongue.gif

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the latest posts on this thread are pretty selfish. I got this i got that.........who gives a toss what grades you got at school. I got ok grades at both GCSE and A-Level, however i didnt go to university, but i am living me life the way i want to.

I know Wez quite well, and he is a good lad. I wasnt there afterwards, however i know Wez is not the kind of lad that would instigate trouble on purpose. If he wants to wear Stone Island at football, let him, its his life he can do as he likes.

Dont you think its selfish telling him that he should wear this and shouldnt wear other stuff.

There is certain food dont like, but when other people eat it, i dont say dont eat that its minging. They can eat it if they want.

If people are jeopodising my safetly then i would say something, which i think most people qualms are on here, however my safety

isnt jeapodised by what people are wearing.

Absolutely brilliant stuff, especially from our friend in Cheshire. I just got in from work (gained by having one of those posh 'degree' things) and I'm thrilled to see how this has veered off into the most hilarious of threads.

To summarise:

-If you wear expensive labels rather than sportswear, you're not a chav.

-If you can write in literate English then you're sad and a geek.

-If you've been to Uni then you're gay and/or a geek.

-If you've been to Uni then there are in jokes, shared on a periodic basis (seemingly passed on at induction). Sort of like the Masons. (I presume-Chesh?)

-Having a girlfriend raises you above the level of all single people on many a social level (especially if the point is mentioned over and over). Oh and it also disqualifies you from being a chav.

-Chesh would be envious of a £6 per hour wage.

MB gold without a shadow of a doubt.

biggrin.gif

Edited by Rovermatt

yup row L so good luck who ever is on row L because i can assure you after this little argumnt i WONT be sat down smile.gif and i will just sing 2 pound an hour just to ###### you off im going to try my hardest to annoy you lot should be fun smile.gif

343274[/snapback]

At that point the thread has really come full circle from the complaint in the original post.

Wez and the Invisible Man, you may be ok guys in person and no-one really gives a flying one about what you do, wear, or drink as long as your actions don't annoy or endanger others.

But listening to to 2 pound per hour chants at every single away game is irritating in the extreme. Singing songs like the Souness one will give Rovers fans as a whole a bad reputation. Picking on fans in the away section only distracts from what is happening on the pitch.

More importantly if you carry on being wind up merchants everywhere you go sooner or later it could result in someone being seriously hurt. It might be you or it might just as easily be another Rovers fan innocently caught up in the crossfire.

If you are determined to annoy everyone everywhere you go, you can't be surprised if you get a negative reaction.

Just have a bit of consideration for others. Not too much to ask is it? thumbs-up.gif

At that point the thread has really come full circle from the complaint in the original post.

But listening to to 2 pound per hour chants at every single away game is irritating in the extreme. Singing songs like the Souness one will give Rovers fans as a whole a bad reputation. Picking on fans in the away section only distracts from what is happening on the pitch.

Just have a bit of consideration for others. Not too much to ask is it?  thumbs-up.gif

343371[/snapback]

Seems to me you want more than consideration, you want to dictate what songs can be sung and presumably when. You also seem to want to tell people what they should be watching and when.

All I can say is the problem will only get worse as long as people like you try to dictate how others lead thier lives...... You a steward by any chance?

Why dont you learn some tolerance. Not too much to ask is it?

"don't you just hate it when everyone stands up... just cause that ball thingy went in that net thingy..."

Edited by OscarRaven

Seems to me you want more than consideration, you want to dictate what songs can be sung and presumably when. You also seem to want to tell people what they should be watching and when.

All I can say is the problem will only get worse as long as people like you try to dictate how others lead thier lives......  You a steward by any chance?

"don't you just hate it when everyone stands up... just cause that ball thingy went in that net thingy..."

343431[/snapback]

Chill out. He basically said that people can do what they like as long as other people are taken into consideration, which I don't think anybody here can disagree with. He then named a few chants he didn't particularly liked but didn't say they were the problem.

The only problem comes if people feel uncomfortable at a game as a result of other people.

The only problem comes if people feel uncomfortable at a game as a result of other people.

343437[/snapback]

Rovers fans feeling unconfortable about the Rovers team??

With some obvious exceptions, many from both groups qualify as people.

The root of the whole problem perhaps.

All I can say is the problem will only get worse as long as people like you try to dictate how others lead thier lives......  You a steward by any chance?

343431[/snapback]

Good grief sad.gif

You forget the assies have never had the chav experience

343272[/snapback]

Come to Chapel St in Melbourne on a Friday / Saturday night and they're there for everyone to see rolleyes.gif

Or venture to any suburban shopping mall for that matter laugh.gif

But listening to to 2 pound per hour chants at every single away game is irritating in the extreme. Singing songs like the Souness one will give Rovers fans as a whole a bad reputation.

343371[/snapback]

So who's the mug ? Wez and his mates for having a laugh - or yourself for paying good money to listen to them all afternoon ?

You're better off watching it in the pub , Rev ..... tinykit.gif

Watching it in the Blues bar would also benefit BRFC far more than traipsing halfway around the country.

343783[/snapback]

Traipsing? Oh what a hassle following your team. Those big screens aren't they great I mean atmosphere is second to none. Much better than traipsing to a real ground and watching it in the flesh.

Oh and those pub places are great too, dont get drunks and chavs in there do you?

God bless SKY the best thing to happen to football since the prawn sandwich...

Your in trouble now Oscar this thread was heading south for the first time since it started,the mods were just starting to relax,not sure if I should post this really......

Ahh sod it

^^UP AGAIN^^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.