BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Idiot Drunks Do It Again

Modi

we wear makes like Paul & Shark, CP Company, Hackett, Lacoste, Stone Island and Aquascutum

343061[/snapback]

eeeee..........when I were a lad all you needed was a pair of red tab and that was it biggrin.gif

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call us what you want.  Cos' half of you wernt there.  We arec all proper fans.  I havent missed a game so far... and dont see myself missing one for a while. 

343083[/snapback]

You mean that you have attended every match. I'd wager that you miss at least 50% of the action of every game through your stupid antics whilst the game is being played............in fact that could make an interesting debate on here. Is a Prem match a spectator sport or a spectacle? huh.gif

Edited by thenodrog

This seems to be going round and round in circles.

Wez and his mates, I don't think are to blame fully.

I've met Wez a few times and he is a decent lad, who likes a drink and banter, like myself.

I didn't see the incidents after the game, as we went to get the train however, this isn't the first time Rovers fans have been attacked at Villa.

but its not banter is it?

Its abuse, and usually pathetic abuse at that.

Although "You'll never get a passport" at Fulham the other year was good fun, especially when I pointed out that the fake pharoh sat in the other stand.

Being rude and abusive to your own fans and stewards isnt big, it isnt hard, its definately not clever. Its pathetic, and your not real fans, unless real fans are stupid ignorant rude chavs who deserve a good kicking once in a while when they decide to ###### off some proper hooligans at a ground, but they wont because at any hint of trouble they run and hide in the rest of the rovers fans and get the rest of the rovers fans in trouble.

If it wasnt so tragic it would be funny.

Some of you need to jump on that band wagon!

No one was being abusive to our own fans. We were just trying to get some kind of atmosphere going by singing. Didnt really work tho. Shhhhhhh!

We wernt abusive to the stewards, we sang '£2 an hour' that was about it. I was even chatting to one of the asian fellas at the front, behind the goal and he said we seemed to good fun, but what was wrong with everyone else! He aslo said we were very excitable and was looking forard to having us back!

however, this isn't the first time Rovers fans have been attacked at Villa.

343095[/snapback]

yep, and it seems the same type of incident to the one i last witnessed

a baying mob of villa fans crowding around our car park huh.gif

West Mids Police

More importantly some bloke was shot dead in the vicinity of Villa on the saturday - if anyone saw anything suspicious please check the above link.

343115[/snapback]

Floppy, I know you are upset because somebody threw a traffic cone, but blaming Wes for that is going a bit too far.

For crying out loud everyone, what the hell is everyone getting so uptight about? Now i know that for those who had to wait behind in the coaches for 1 or 2 people is very frustrating, but i cant see the big deal.

As Waz put it, he has earnt his money during the week and cost him 70pnd for going to Villa and wanted to have some fun, i dont see any problem with that. Just because he was probably tipsy rather than full out drunk and decieded to start some chants, what the matter with that, it was dead in that away end on sat anyway.

Calling him a chav just because of this is unacceptable, and the continual reference to his spelling and grammar (something which i hate) is almost as boring as that '$2 and hour chant'. Who cares about his spelling, its the point he is trying to make which is important.

And Jan, you complain about the 'easy' chant, fair enough i hate that too. However, although you complained about the 'interbread' chant to Blake at birmingham, you seemed to find the chant about 'watching souness pass away' funny enough and were singing it yourself.

Now, im not saying that i agree totally with their behaviour, fighting or bricks (although it wasnt their fault) is nonsense, and personally i dont touch achool before or after a game but if some people do without causing undue problems i dont see the problem. Some of us need to loose our hypocritical stance and lighten up a little.

Edited by BRFC4EVA

A traffic cone being thrown is a serious crime in my book.

However I was just trying to say that if anyone had seen anything other than a bunch of chavs trying to prove their tiny manhoods they could possibly help a murder inquiry

Well said BRFC4EVA!

Some of you need to remove that stick from your back passages!

The Souness chant is quality!

All the geordies are crying

Graeme Souness is dying

What a wonderful way, to spend saturday

Watching Graeme Souness pass away.

biggrin.gif

I cant even remember us lot chanting EASY. I think its crap, even if we were winning. People who do it just look like muppets.

As for the rest of our chants/songs they were pretty funny. Had to laugh at the 'Michael Jackson's over their' chant to that guy sat with all the kiddies. biggrin.gif

Floppy, I know you are upset because somebody threw a traffic cone, but blaming Wes for that is going a bit too far.

343118[/snapback]

aghhhh stevie B i know who you are now lol well you was on the aquaduct coach and you seen what happend you know we didnt start it lol and i was in a right state cant member much but thanks for sticking up for me not many people seem to be doing that as im a "chav" lol gutted i have one CHAV clothing and im a chav oh jeeeeeez

just because i wear stone island and teddy smith gear do i qualify as a chav too?

i try to go too as many games as i can, i drink, do other stuff, i sing my heart out winning or losing, have a laugh and go home.

all blackburn fans of what eva catagory are welcome in my book!! rover.gif

This Wez guy seems to be being treated a bit harshly on here. Even if he was in a group chanting he still doesn't deserve a brick in his face. If there is any cowardly action that took place it was that act by the Villa fan, secure in the knowledge that they were some distance away and protected by being in a large group of Villa fans.

Not too sure why everyone should be expected to sing at a football match though. Sometimes I've felt like singing and sometimes I've been at matches and not wanted to. Every fan should be allowed to behave as they wish as long as it doesn't ruin the enjoyment for others, whether that means singing or not.

This is quite the most enjoyable thread I have read in weeks. I echo Jim's sentiments entirely, and indeed those of Rev. Anthropologically it is fascinating.

Whilst I also wear Aquascutum, (A rain coat and a three piece, rather than a cap) I can add my four penneth and say that it is definately part of the Chav culture.

I was planning on standing for election on a "Kill the Chav's" platform. Immediate culling of anyone wearing a burberry cap, tucking their trousers into their socks (What is that all about?) or having a large exhaust on their car. Unless, of course, it is a large car.

I have experienced people "having a bit of banter" at football games, and for the most part they know where the line is. I'm bound to say that recently though that line has become a mot more blurred, much like the vision of your average grubby oik.

I wonder if the great unwashed know that Aquascutum was the brand worn by the great glorious St Margaret? That's right you Chav scum, you are dressing in the same brand as Lady Thatcher. I for one appreciate the irony. Although irony is only taught at proper universities, and on the third year of what we call a "degree" course, so you probably won't get it.

Long may this thread continue!

Edit to add - £5.75 a decent wage! Oh how I laughed.

Edited by Cheshireblue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.