BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Idiot Drunks Do It Again

Modi

you can do two year courses at many Unis, i've just finished a two year HND.

Sorry. That's not what I recognise as a University education. A University education comes from an institution which has been a University for more than 20 years and only gives out degrees, MLits or PHDs (or qualifications of equal standards).

Anything else is a Technical college or Polytechnic- whatever this government would like to pretend.

(Giving away my age and the fact that I went to an ancient University here)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has this turned into a chav bashing thread?

I hate the little scum bags aswell, as they look like total numptys.

There is a big difference between being a chav and wearing decent lables.

Chav wear includes: Nike trainers- the big tacky one's with 10 air bubbles. Or Rockport boots. Them silly Nike caps, that make you look like a camp sailor, or a burbery cap. Tracky bottoms and a hooded top or tracksuit top.

My self and alot of the lads I was with are not Chavs. But I think a few might of snuck into our private DEESCO!

We wear nice smart clothing, and look like respectable young men! biggrin.gif Nice clean addidas trainers, smart designer jeans and a nicley ironed polo shirts or designer sweaters, maybe the occasional baseball hat.

Here here an HND or HNC are just college course dressed up as "proper" qualifications to give the lower classes the illusion that they have been to university and therefore educated to a High level, like wot we are.

A proper degree is one that has a bachelor of science or engineering after it, from a university that is not called "The University of *****" Thats an ex-polytechnic not a proper university.

I love educational snobery, and A-Levels/GCSE's were much harder in my day biggrin.gif

That being said an HND/HNC will be handy in you getting that burger flipping job youve always wanted.

Edit to add - £5.75 a decent wage! Oh how I laughed.

343166[/snapback]

did you laugh your little grey socks off gramps? im 16 and working 9 hours a day on nearly 6 pound an hour im sure back in your days you would have had to work a year to earn what i earn in a week im 16 and happy with my wage kthnxgolaughelsewhereonlyknownyouforonepostandyousoundlikeaclown

I proudly have a Btec national diploma (Distinction grade) in computing by my name biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Got me into Lancaster Uni though, a load of people who I knew while doing it are in dead end jobs in Curries and McDonalds now though doing "Management training courses"

The large elongated key at the bottom of the keyboard is called a space bar. If you press it occasionally, it may make your missives more legible.

Of course, it may not.

So now you are 16 and getting drunk at football matches? Your mother must be very proud.

At least you are not a Chav though.

The large elongated key at the bottom of the keyboard is called a space bar. If you press it occasionally, it may make your missives more legible.

Of course, it may not.

So now you are 16 and getting drunk at football matches? Your mother must be very proud.

At least you are not a Chav though.

343182[/snapback]

your a cocky !@*:£ arnt you thinking your miles above the rest because your from cheshire you hacker

I think you'll find that Cheshire is a bit lower than blackburn, what with Blackburn being at the start of the Pennines and what not.

Also Chesh has something called a PROPER EDUCATION and tons of money so of course he feels superior.

But to be honest, Ive had dumps that have good reason to claim they are better than you wink.gif

Well im doing a BA (Hons) degree in Business Studies.  So lick my ring!

343178[/snapback]

Just to be pedantic the word degree is unnecessary in that sentence. As is the last 4 words.

Edited by stuwilky

lmao pringles a chav make ph34r.gif they wear pringle socks to took thier trackies into their socks oh golly gosh graham get it right "George sweaters n socks"

i cant be bothered posting anymore because its rather boring now 13 pages later and the word "priceless" and "your a chav" is still being used have fun uni gods

oh yea that person from lancaster keep milking the word priceless it seems to get abit of excitement out of you babe xxx

Edited by Wez_of_rovers

The Souness chant is quality!

All the geordies are crying

Graeme Souness is dying

What a wonderful way, to spend saturday

Watching Graeme Souness pass away. 

biggrin.gif

343126[/snapback]

Much as I dislike Souness for what he did to us in the latter part of his reign singing that about someone who's had heart surgery is just sick.

mad.gif

The Souness chant just sums up the losers/chavs/neds that sing it or think 'that its class man'.

It also shows that they lack a brain and any sort of decent up bringing, I cringe reading their contributions on this message board.

So if I understand you properly Wez, you are 16, you work 9 hours a day, you follow the Rovers both home and away and you have a golf handicap of 4. Presumably therefore you are able to survive on exactly 2 hours of sleep a week. I could almost believe it, but Burberry don't make golf bags, so I knew it was a lie.

I assume that by the time you turn 17 you will have won the British Grand Prix, graduated from Oxford and also cured cancer?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.