BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Idiot Drunks Do It Again

Modi

Most of the latest posts on this thread are pretty selfish. I got this i got that.........who gives a toss what grades you got at school. I got ok grades at both GCSE and A-Level, however i didnt go to university, but i am living me life the way i want to.

I know Wez quite well, and he is a good lad. I wasnt there afterwards, however i know Wez is not the kind of lad that would instigate trouble on purpose. If he wants to wear Stone Island at football, let him, its his life he can do as he likes.

Dont you think its selfish telling him that he should wear this and shouldnt wear other stuff.

There is certain food  dont like, but when other people eat it, i dont say dont eat that its minging. They can eat it if they want.

If people are jeopodising my safetly then i would say something, which i think most people qualms are on here, however my safety

isnt jeapodised by what people are wearing.

343341[/snapback]

lol thanks mate smile.gif truthly i dont care about what they think lol i have one piece of chav clothing makes me a chav sweet..... lol and i also agree about what you said about me lol wink.gif

that was hilarious at villa when you said to that guy "whats it like to be a chav" then he went off and told his dad crying lmao was soooo funny and the whole bottle top incodent was brilliant lol true legend orvil see you at villa where you going before game? Blackrod, horwich or straight to ground? cool.gif

Edited by Wez_of_rovers

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traipsing? Oh what a hassle following your team. Those big screens aren't they great I mean atmosphere is second to none. Much better than traipsing to a real ground and watching it in the flesh.

Oh and those pub places are great too, dont get drunks and chavs in there do you?

God bless SKY the best thing to happen to football since the prawn sandwich...

343916[/snapback]

LMAO quality that is the kind of stuff which is "priceless" bring on the prawn sandwich brigade blink.gif

Traipsing? Oh what a hassle following your team. Those big screens aren't they great I mean atmosphere is second to none. Much better than traipsing to a real ground and watching it in the flesh.

343916[/snapback]

Traipsing! Hassle! You bet mate. Last month I drove 190 miles to Higher Wycombe in 2hrs 45 mins picked up my lad there and completed the final 70 mile journey around the M25 car park to the Boleyn Ground in 2 hrs 30 mins ffs! Took piggin ages to park and then found I was sat BELOW pitch level in the rain.......... watched the team go through the motions by performing with not the slightest bit of passion or desire (for themselves, their manager or most regrettably the extremely good away following that day) and the rest is history as they say. It was horrible! Bloody awful away trip! Shyte! In fact the last long distance one that I will be making for some time! I dont mind them losing all that much but losing to a poorer team because of lack of effort / commitment and without seeming to care is unforgivable in my book. Kin glad I wasn't at Villa Park too for that 1st half display alone. (Odd how they manage to pull it all together at home eh? My comments on effort and commitment ring true eh?).

Anyway stuff the present personel who cannot be bothered turning up for awaydays, the Rovers are in my blood and thats why I suggest watching from the Blues bar as the club needs long term funding rather more than this team needs an away following.

I should have listened to my mate whose opinion is 'bol lax to watching Rovers anymore......... They don't come to see me whem I'm badly do they'?

Edited by thenodrog

well it all depends on how much people can handle their booze. there is nothing wrong with getting drunk and going to a footy match. the problem lies with the after effects and the actions of the individual/s. when you (generalisation) start to hurl abuse at people and cause provocation with opposing supporters then that kinda person needs to look at themselves.....i notice that by all accounts they went on a coach. now if this is the case then how much time did they actually have to get so tanked up?? a couple of hrs before the game and maybe a couple of pints at half time....?? if that is the case then that is just funny... laugh.gif

Some of you need to jump on that band wagon!

No one was being abusive to our own fans.  We were just trying to get some kind of atmosphere going by singing.  Didnt really work tho.  Shhhhhhh!

We wernt abusive to the stewards,  we sang '£2 an hour' that was about it.  I was even chatting to one of the asian fellas at the front, behind the goal and he said we seemed to good fun, but what was wrong with everyone else!  He aslo said we were very excitable and was looking forard to having us back!

343107[/snapback]

ph34r.giflaugh.gif such a David Brent moment. Cant bare to read that again biggrin.gif

lol thanks mate smile.gif truthly i dont care about what they think lol i have one piece of chav clothing makes me a chav sweet..... lol and i also agree about what you said about me lol  wink.gif

that was hilarious at villa when you said to that guy "whats it like to be a chav" then he went off and told his dad crying lmao was soooo funny and the whole bottle top incodent was brilliant lol true legend orvil see you at villa where you going before game? Blackrod, horwich or straight to ground?  cool.gif

343990[/snapback]

Take it you mean Bolton not Villa.

Probably drinking around Manchester first the down to the fround..............might even drive depending on what time it kicks off. Dont usually plan anything till the day before the game.

Saw Chav with his dad in Brum station, think he was a bit annoyed that i knew his dad.

"Come on Orvil just put down the bottle top", steward said to me after the game "thanks for been a good sport".

Anyway stuff the present personel who cannot be bothered turning up for awaydays, the Rovers are in my blood and thats why I suggest watching from the Blues bar as the club needs long term funding rather more than this team needs an away following.

I should have listened to my mate whose opinion is 'bol lax to watching Rovers anymore......... They don't come to see me whem I'm badly do they'?

343994[/snapback]

But that's not what football is about. Its about experiences, yes I spend a lot of money watching my team, as do the Leyton Orient fans etc etc that traipse across the country knowing they will never have anywhere near the success a club like Rovers have had, does'nt stop them though does it.

Rovers fans have been spoilt and whatever gripes you may have about the present team (though I don't see a lack of passion as a fault of the current squad!) you are a Blackburn Rovers fan, one of the most historical, proudest clubs in the country.

As a fanbase we seem to make excuses at a hell of a rate, SkyTV, Chavs to name but two. Yes we see a lot of crap, but so has everyother fan in the history of the game, rough with the smooth, ten years of top flight football with a LEAGUE TITLE and cup thrown in, I would say we are in a pretty smooth period, so lets enjoy welcoming the top sides to Ewood and going to Anfield, OT, Highbury and so on while we still can!

tinykit.gif

Take it you mean Bolton not Villa.

Probably drinking around Manchester first the down to the fround..............might even drive depending on what time it kicks off. Dont usually plan anything till the day before the game.

Saw Chav with his dad in Brum station, think he was a bit annoyed that i knew his dad.

"Come on Orvil just put down the bottle top", steward said to me after the game "thanks for been a good sport".

344167[/snapback]

laugh.gif will never forget that bottle top incodent lmao took 6 stewards to get it off you was like you had a bomb or something lol hahaha i laugh justd thinking about it oooooooo fair does manchester then to noblot i get ya drift smile.gif easier plus thiers a weatherspoons near picadilly or near A train station which i went hom from trad brick stadia on lol

anyways see you at the game <3

lol thanks mate smile.gif truthly i dont care about what they think lol i have one piece of chav clothing makes me a chav sweet..... lol and i also agree about what you said about me lol  wink.gif

that was hilarious at villa when you said to that guy "whats it like to be a chav" then he went off and told his dad crying lmao was soooo funny and the whole bottle top incodent was brilliant lol true legend orvil see you at villa where you going before game? Blackrod, horwich or straight to ground?  cool.gif

343990[/snapback]

And your not a ''chav?''

Sweet as mate.

Bluddy hell, I'm away for a few days and look what happens.

Everyone seems to have missed an obvious fact ... "Wez" can't be a hooligan ...

... he wears a *cardigan*! laugh.gif Could you imagine Alan Partridge dishing it out with a stanley?

"Knowing me, knowing you ... a-ha! <Thud>"

Edited by Bryan

Seems to me you want more than consideration, you want to dictate what songs can be sung and presumably when. You also seem to want to tell people what they should be watching and when.

All I can say is the problem will only get worse as long as people like you try to dictate how others lead thier lives......  You a steward by any chance?

Why dont you learn some tolerance. Not too much to ask is it?

"don't you just hate it when everyone stands up... just cause that ball thingy went in that net thingy..."

343431[/snapback]

So, if someone voices their disapproval of other people's boorish, self-indulgent, *unfunny*, moronic behaviour, *they* are inconsiderate?

Thanks for clearing that up.

What a bunch og joke-meisters these guys are. I wouldn't mind half as much if they actually came up with some amusing chants.

"We're not really here ..." - what the flip is this about?

"£2/ hour", presumably it's £2 and not more because that would be dangerously close to your own income?

... and as for the song about Graeme Souness, well, that's terrible. In very poor taste, and makes Blackburn fans look like complete to$$ers.

Sad, really really sad.

• 2 weeks later...

we were having a drink in the beer garden at the side of the sweet green tavern

we had no colours on, then all of a sudden, about 20 guys come storming at us jumping over the fence

so we all pegged it into the pubs, because 5 of us arent going to bode well against 20

we all split up in the pub, i thought my mates had got taken outside and beaten, they werent thankfully though.

Only 1 of us got hit, and that was someone who got bottled by one

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.