BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Idiot Drunks Do It Again

Modi

oh god you two really are enjoying trying to be funny lol with you uni geek jokes awwwwwwwwwww gender benders

Graham you gay im not goin on train to bolton i dont think lol going with g/f  ph34r.gif but we will see lol plus got to miss man utd game cuz its some family thing were i meet the family lmao hahaha gutted

343259[/snapback]

Scared of going to Bolton with the lads are we Waz, should also go to Man U theres loads of chav shops in Manchester.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90% of stone island on ebay is fake, so you could be a fake chav!

343281[/snapback]

lmao since when has stone island been chavwear? your more or less saying anything thats coming from a good label is chav wear...... get a grip

and IQ of a chimpanzee

GCSE

b b b c c c c d d d f (r.e)

not bad for a chimpanzee thumbs-up.gif

Edited by Wez_of_rovers

your a member at wentworth buhahahahaha of course we can all afford to spend 17 grand a year on golf why lie? but i supose if it gives yourself good self esteam carry on go ahead lol im enjoying laughing at you here lol

343205[/snapback]

Actually, I can afford to spend £17k a year on golf. Not that Wentworth actually costs £17k a year. I spend more than that on petrol. You may earn £5.75 an hour, but please don't assume that the rest of us are that unfortunate.

lmao since when has stone island been chavwear? your more or less saying anything thats coming from a good label is chav wear...... get a grip

and IQ of a chimpanzee

GCSE

b b b c c c c d d d f (r.e)

not bad for a chimpanzee thumbs-up.gif

343292[/snapback]

You seem to be real touchy, i too wear SI and as for the IQ of a chimpanzee, I had a real University education .

Waz how do you afford SI, do you go out mugging old ladies or do you only buy snide ? My calculations show that £5.75 per hour plus spending 70 big ones in going to the match to get bricked, dont leave a lot left for a visit to Life in Manchester, sorry i forgot no doubt you also spend a wedge on white powder to stick up your snout. Stick to the fake stuff on ebay you wont have the IQ to spot the difference between the real clobber and snide gear.

buy my clothing from BBclothing and hurleys soo its not snide lol yes if you think about it that leaves me with like 120-150 for that week after rovers so i think thats enough

and i havnt shopped at JJB or JD for ermmmmmm over 2 years now i shop at Duffer, river island, originals, hurleys, kendals and the odd sporting equipment off ebay mainly sell stuff on ebay

Actually, I can afford to spend £17k a year on golf. Not that Wentworth actually costs £17k a year. I spend more than that on petrol. You may earn £5.75 an hour, but please don't assume that the rest of us are that unfortunate.

343294[/snapback]

was i talknig about you did i say you was on 5.75 i said i was happy with my wage as im earning alot over the minimum rate and im 16 cheers mate up for some caviar

Again, I missed the meat and potatoes so I had to refresh what was going on. What was a funny thread has descended into a puerile generation game insult session with very hard to read posts due to txt speak. You cannot win an argument against a 16 year old, don't try it, they know more than anyone and are used to handing out insults every second.

As far as the fashion debate goes leave that as well. They have parents to look after them so all spare cash goes on overpriced clothes and shed loads of booze that they have just discovered. We were all 16 once, I can still remember it very well; I'm only 28. I could go out whenever I wanted, spend money like it was going out of style as I didn't have to pay ___, ____, _____, and ___ (fill in appropriate blanks), and knew my tea would always be on the table. It was a great time.

Wez and the Invisible Man are probably alright lads, but they haven't learned yet how to handle themselves when boozed up in public. The brick throwing incident is a he said-she said that will not be resolved on here by trading comic fashion statements and educational achievement bragging.

Here here an HND or HNC are just college course dressed up as "proper" qualifications to give the lower classes the illusion that they have been to university and therefore educated to a High level, like wot we are.

A proper degree is one that has a bachelor of science or engineering after it, from a university that is not called "The University of *****" Thats an ex-polytechnic not a proper university.

I love educational snobery, and A-Levels/GCSE's were much harder in my day biggrin.gif

That being said an HND/HNC will be handy in you getting that burger flipping job youve always wanted.

343175[/snapback]

I wasn't gonna reply to the first one cos it is going way 'off topic', but your being quite ignorant. HNDs can be upgraded to a degree by doing a third year (which i plan to do this year) which is supposedly harder than taking the full 3 year degree.

I was, as i say, no angel in my youth and didnt get the full opportunity to take a-levels (i left home young), so got onto the HND through working in a good job in marketing for a mobile phone co. - none of this burger flipping crap (fyi thats done by the turks and chinese now, as im sure your high social status means you dine at only the finest venues). The funny thing is, out of the 140 odd people that started my course, the 40 or so of us who are going through to do the degree year are the ones who havn't been fed with a silver spoon - most of those pr**ks dropped out after maxing their third overdraft in 6 months. Now i agree, its a hardly a high honours degree in bio genetical engineering from Cambridge, but i can assure you that my university (which is what it is, since the pathetic education system in this country couldnt even copy a century old German model properly) is standing me in just as much stead for the future as friends at the lesser red bricks.

Anyway, that is all. Get back to your baiting of the proletariat. ph34r.gif

Name a single reputable university that does HND's.

It's typical of the short sighted, narrow minded approach to society that was demonstated by Wez et al on saturday. Nobody really belives they are at fault. It's always somebody elses fault. There is always somebody waiting to tell you that what you did was right and well done to you. A two bob poly is a two bob poly. A half baked course is a half baked course. No amount of re-branding will make the University of central Lancashire a real University. It is Harris college and always will be.

Trouble finds trouble. If you were stone island, Burberry or whatever else it is that these half-wits wear, then you are wearing the uniform of a thug/drunk/hooligan/chav and you must expect to be treated as one. You can argue that it is wrong, but that is the reality of the situation.

Consider yourself baited, you prole!

Name a single reputable university that does HND's.

It's typical of the short sighted, narrow minded approach to society that was demonstated by Wez et al on saturday. Nobody really belives they are at fault. It's always somebody elses fault. There is always somebody waiting to tell you that what you did was right and well done to you. A two bob poly is a two bob poly. A half baked course is a half baked course. No amount of re-branding will make the University of central Lancashire a real University. It is Harris college and always will be.

Trouble finds trouble. If you were stone island, Burberry or whatever else it is that these half-wits wear, then you are wearing the uniform of a thug/drunk/hooligan/chav and you must expect to be treated as one. You can argue that it is wrong, but that is the reality of the situation.

Consider yourself baited, you prole!

343319[/snapback]

I'm at Leeds Met - although my course is available at the University of Sheffield, I've not checked at anywhere else. I havent a clue about UCL, it strikes me as one of those unis for people that don't want to ever leave their folks home. I think you've lost the plot on the education issue, completely (as has most of the UK) Its not so much about the course (or the uni), rather more about how you apply yourself - ask the oriental kids that spend 24/7 in the library. Screw all these league tables and open days. When you send your kids off to Oxbridge with their silver dummy still stick in, remember that, or they will be back within 6 months with a daniella westbrook like chang habit and an overdraft you may need to cancel the golf club membership to pay off.

One thing you are spot on about is the clothing issue mind. The only thing i will add is that your missing one piece of vital chav equipment - an England shirt. Anyone going to the world cup next year should also be advised of this - you WILL get a harder time from polizei wearing England colours.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.