SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Manchester United 1 - 2 Rovers

colin

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Braces himself with his arms on the way down. Must be a strong lad, but it has me worrying there's going to be a lot of bruised ribs and wrists around the Blackburn parks this week laugh.gif

350718[/snapback]

Quite unbelievable (the swan dive)! Does anyone have any other photos of Kuqi's swan dives from yesterday? tinykit.gif

Whats height is he clearing in that photo? 3-4 feet? unsure.gif

rover.gif just seen one of foolhams goals from yesterday,just like mgp direct from a free kick wide on the wing tinykit.gif

350712[/snapback]

Rio's limitations are being shown up currently. "Best centre half in the world" his agents having a laugh! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Just like Dracula he hates crosses!

Big club bias at work again though. Linekar looked aghast when it was suggested by Lawro that he is not playing well enough to be picked for England, (imo he wouldn't even get in the New Zealand team! wink.gif ) also all of a sudden and as quick as Heskey was out of it we now have Peter Crouch in the frame! What a load of stupid bugggers run football eh?

biggrin.gif

I must have hit the red button.

Thanks den, and apologies TND, when I re-read it the last bit made sense to me, the first time through I'd just woken up and found the wording of the Heskey/Crouch comment unclear, my fault, not yours.

biggrin.gif

I must have hit the red button.

Thanks den, and apologies TND, when I re-read it the last bit made sense to me, the first time through I'd just woken up and found the wording of the Heskey/Crouch comment unclear, my fault, not yours.

350780[/snapback]

Eddie - stop grovelling. It's not allowed on here. biggrin.gif

Sorry that for well. Sadly, my limited grasp of the English language doesn't allow me to insult people in quite the same way as TND, they only teach us how to talk nicely...

350810[/snapback]

Like my old school reports Eddie..........'You must try harder' wink.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.