SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal 3 Blackburn 0

Eddie

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'd like some of what MGP is drinking...

Blackburn star confident of Gunners upset

However I think if I had a drink to hand I'd pour it over this Arsenal fan's head...

"I'm told the team are going through a rigorous training plan ahead of the Blackburn game to get them used to the tactics employed by Mark Hughes' men. They are spending today being elbowed in the face, getting studs in the knee, their hair pulled Savage-style, kicked in the ###### and pinched in the back when the ref's not looking."

Arseblog

The Arse indeed... rolleyes.gif

If you mean us mate, we're flying on this occasion.  Should be in the Drayton Park from about 11.30 though.

cheers

363101[/snapback]

I should be in the Drayton soon after 11am. Never thought, but if I'd have picked some reciepts up I could have signed so the the London based guys up to BRISA. Are you coming to London Mr BRISA acting treasurer sir ?

To clarify a little the Drayton Park is a 10 min walk from the away end, normally where they park the away coaches. If you've not been before it's work looking on a map first.

If you mean us mate, we're flying on this occasion.  Should be in the Drayton Park from about 11.30 though.

cheers

363101[/snapback]

alright, but I'm sure that not every Rovers fans from manchester is flying? smile.gif

I'm taking the 8.42am train from Manchester Piccadilly, I will arrive at London Euston 11.39am

and then I will find my way to the drayton park........ thumbs-up.gif

Edited by pks1984

Here is the link to the Drayton Park

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/50/...n_Arms/Highbury

It's a bit of a sh*t hole, and totally dominated by away fans (I prefer a friendly mixed pub but you don't often get that these days)

The Arseanal Tavern, at the opposite end of Highbury is a nice place

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/64/...Tavern/Highbury

Think the Gunners pub just down the road from the Drayton is the hardcore home fans' pub so probably best steering clear

I should be in the Drayton Arms around midday if I don't get thirsty on the way from Highbury & Islington and have to stop off somewhere else

accy train station.

one adult + one child, manchester piccadilly to london euston with a young persons railcard = £46.00. me and my mate just split the cost, thats if he dosnt get stopped for being an adult lol!  biggrin.gif

363168[/snapback]

Its £52.00 each at weekend normally

Oh I can see you gettin stopped on Virgin for getting an adult on as a bin lid smile.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.