SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal 3 Blackburn 0

Eddie

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their defense was a mess against Wigan so we've got oppertunities there. However, they do have Henry...who will be our downfall I'm afraid. And v. Persie is looking good recently too so he'll probably score too.

3-1 or 4-2, but probably a fairly close game for most of the 90 mins.

There is no doubt that the form of Emerton and Neill down the Arsenal left is critical. With Cole and Clichy out, they have Cygan who isn't blessed with half the pace the other two are........So.....I expect us to score...probably from down the right....However....Van Persie likes playing us, so I reckon 3-2 arsenal...

I say unleash the dogs and kick the living sh¬t out of anything that moves in a burgundy (FFS) shirt. Give them all something to moan about, the soft French b@astards.

362513[/snapback]

I agree, Tugay should start.

As ever I can't see anything for us at Highbury, but you never know. An optimistic 1-1. Joe Baker for Arsenal and the Welsh Weasel Craig Bellamy with a late equaliser for us.

I'm going down on train and will be in London for about 12 , which pub near Highbury is for away fans

362470[/snapback]

The Drayton Park, about 5 min walk away, is usually full of away fans and its pretty welcoming.

I went to Highbury last year, an awful stadium but a lot of character which I suppose made it enjoyable.

Interesting that in the last 14 months or so since we played Arsenal have gone from being the "Invincibles" and were now a team who could possibly pick up a result.

I for one will be happy with a point.

Who knows possibly Jingle Bells will be sung at the end of the match!

looking forward to this one! my first trip to Highbury, and probably the last wink.gif lets celebrate our last league game at Highbury with a 3-2 win smile.gif

taking the train to london saturday morning, giving my voice some vital pints before the game wink.gif gonna need it! biggrin.gif have stop by the arsenal shop aswell....need some christmas presents for my younger brother...

lets hope for a happy journey home!!!

Edited by pks1984

I be going this got ticket sorted and who aint a rovers fan that dont get a pint down there neck  thumbs-up.gif

362604[/snapback]

Tu y vas car tu as ton billet et tu n'es pas un soutenir de Blackburn qui ne bois pas le 550ml par la gorge?

huh.gif

i watched the highlights of arsenal v thun lastnight and fairplay their defence was awfull. ok they had already qualified and it wasn't their strongest 11 out there but alan hansen would of been choking on his pint on some of their defensive errors!!

cygan who???? is he even left footed?

bellamy is going to have a party on saturday!!

anyone see the snow balls when pires took the pen?

if v persie starts diving around in the box against us he's going to have more than an elbow in the chops this time round!! laugh.gif

Tu y vas car tu as ton billet et tu n'es pas un soutenir de Blackburn qui ne bois pas le 550ml par la gorge?

huh.gif

362630[/snapback]

Nayef, cut him a bit of slack, he hasn't got to grips with English yet. And don't know about the 550ml, but there was probably at least 250ml of shandy to cope with.

i watched the highlights of arsenal v thun lastnight and fairplay their defence was awfull. ok they had already qualified and it wasn't their strongest 11 out there but alan hansen would of been choking on his pint on some of their defensive errors!!

cygan who???? is he even left footed?

bellamy is going to have a party on saturday!!

anyone see the snow balls when pires took the pen?

if v persie starts diving around in the box against us he's going to have more than an elbow in the chops this time round!! laugh.gif

362632[/snapback]

Bonj Mr Jansonpresty10.

I think the ref had to be getting paid more than usual for last nights performance. The Arseholes played ######. But i think there is nothing you can do to that will beat them.

United have the Hammers, i can see 3-0 on the cards!

Bonj Mr Jansonpresty10.

United have the Hammers, i can see 3-0 on the cards!

362653[/snapback]

No the Glazer Buccaneers are playing West Ham, you lot are playing Cheadle.

Well played Thun last night by the way, they made the Arsenal work for their win which was good to see from the Rovers perspective. Villareal Reserves could only draw unfortunately.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.