BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers 3 West Ham 2

What do you mean 'another'?

It wasn't 4-5-1 last week, and it isn't this week.  Bentley is a striker, not a wide midfielder, which is why he's looked pretty rubbish for the majority of our games.  rolleyes.gif

366096[/snapback]

Bentley isnt a natural striker! We should play with two natural strikers like Kuqi and Dickov...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rovers slick passing play is admired by all, including the watching opposition goalkeeper from his deckchair, only for the first opposition strike on goal to inevitably go in.

366098[/snapback]

What are you talking about? Slick passing my backside, we have been purely crap in the first half, so have WH. Still they take their chance. We deserve nothing from the run of play really...

Bentley isnt a natural striker! We should play with two natural strikers like Kuqi and Dickov...

366100[/snapback]

That still doesn't make it a 4-5-1 though, he plays similar to Sheringham and Bergkamp. I don't think anyone's ever accused their teams of playing 4-5-1 when they've been included.

What are you talking about? Slick passing my backside, we have been purely crap in the first half, so have WH. Still they take their chance. We deserve nothing from the run of play really...

366101[/snapback]

I was relying on Lee's Pravda-style upbeat reporting. I assume that in reality the WHU goalie is still in his deckchair but is in fact doing a crossword puzzle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.