BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Phone

Guest Kamy100

I got the N70 about 3 weeks ago on the 3 Network.

Have been very impressed with it thus far. The camera quality is fantastic, especially the back camera which 2 million mega pixels. The video playback is also fantastic quality, I download the premiership goals which are almost crystal clear. In addition it has a whole host of neat feautures, you can also download a route finder which I haven't done yet but people tell me it is really good.

I would definately recommend this phone, also the one that Lee has (N90) is also a very good phone, if you are able to wait for a month or so then the N71 will be coming out and have very positive things about it.

Guest Kamy100
I dont understand this passion people have for the latest phones.

Some cracking offers available on phones just 12 months "out of date"  Ive just got 12 months free line rental on a D500. 

200xnet mins and 500 texts a month

380479[/snapback]

There are also some cracking deals on new Phones. I have signed up to a 12 months contract on 3 and get 400xnet minutes and 300 texts and unlimited sport downloads (eg goal highlights etc), in addition to this got the N70 for free. Pay half price line rental for 9 months (£17.50).

Anybody got a sony ericsson W800i?

Taken a few videos on mine and today i come to play them back again and i it says i can only send them. Further to that instead of having the little movie strip on the far left side there is a blue triangle. Weird as only last night i noticed the shoot mode (pic or high res).

Anyway to cut a long story short i reckon i have now lost all except one of my vids, for no apparent reason. Tried Bluetoothing and pic messing them to other phones but they won't play them. Also tried to send to pc but all say format not recognised.

mad.gif Phones **** me off sometimes!

• 2 weeks later...

I am realy keen on getting hold of a Sidekick, you know that phone that all the NBA players are using. The one with the push up screen and the full on keyboard.

Has anybody got one and if so are they as good as they look? This is mainly targeted at American Rover's fans as they are bot really popular over here i have noticed.

Oh no jokes on Sidekicks like, Batman & Robin sidekick please.lol

Anybody got a sony ericsson W800i?

Taken a few videos on mine and today i come to play them back again and i it says i can only send them. Further to that instead of having the little movie strip on the far left side there is a blue triangle. Weird as only last night i noticed the shoot mode (pic or high res).

Anyway to cut a long story short i reckon i have now lost all except one of my vids, for no apparent reason. Tried Bluetoothing and pic messing them to other phones but they won't play them. Also tried to send to pc but all say format not recognised.

mad.gif Phones **** me off sometimes!

381731[/snapback]

There's been issues/problems with the w800 (hence why the new w810 is coming out soon). Better off sticking with the k750i, if you want a SE phone and investing in a bigger memory card (got a 1gb one myself smile.gif ) until the newer models come out.

I need some advice guys

how much would you sell a motorola razr noir for on ebay?

how good is the Sony Ericcson P-900? i'd rather have one than the Razr iv got now, but would still like to hear some opinion on one.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.