BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 2 - 0 Villa

Is it a good sign or bad that when I turned the radio on this morning "The Final Countdown" was playing?

389909[/snapback]

Ever since I got into "Arrested Development" that song reminds me of Gob Bluths magic tricks (illusions).

If we get the three points today we are back to where we were before the Spuds game. I have a feeling every game is going to be the most important from now on in.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROVERS: Friedel, Neill, Todd ©, Nelsen, Gray, Reid, Bentley, Savage, Pedersen, Bellamy, Sinama-Pongolle. Subs: Enckelman, Emerton, Kuqi, Dickov, Mokoena.

Not sure how much we can read into that...but it looks like Reid could be on the right and Bentley in the middle.

our defence looks a tad suspicious early on...

389923[/snapback]

Not really our defence but the midfield not controlling it as they did last week. On a positive note there looks to be a smashing crowd in.

We were aweful in the the first half and deserved to be a couple of goals down. The defence was all over the place. I hope Hughes gave them a rollocking and they come out and get the win we need to keep our European dreams alive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.