BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 2 - 0 Villa

be great if someone find the stats (of when reid and sav play in the middle). doubt we've won (m)any !

*i would, but i'm off for a beer or 12*

389598[/snapback]

We had arguably our best all round performance of the season, 4-1 win at home to Charlton, with Savage and Reid in the middle. We beat Portsmouth at home without the Turk too. Apart from that we struggled when he wasn't available.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackburn need a win to get back on track for a European place. Though the fact they are sixth perhaps says more about the league than about them.

Even though Lawro precited a Rovers win, he had to make a brainless comment, didnt he?

How on earth does Rovers coming 6th imply a weak league?

Blackburn need a win to get back on track for a European place. Though the fact they are sixth perhaps says more about the league than about them.

Even though Lawro precited a Rovers win, he had to make a brainless comment, didnt he?

How on earth does Rovers coming 6th imply a weak league?

389664[/snapback]

He is an asshole!!! I can't stand the man!

we got to be up for this one from the off.

my team:

friedel

neill nelson todd gray

reid bentley savage pedersen

bellamy sinima pongolle

subs- enks, zurab/axe, emerton, kuqi/dickov, peter.

it looks like its going to be wet and muddy, so we will have to do alot of scrapping in midfield and in the carpark after last years events are anything to go by:lol: .

i think savage will have to be on top of his game, control the midfield and it should be easy pickings.

i think pedersen is back but still no tugay which is a big miss again so bentley will hopefully keep up his good form in the middle pf the park.

villa are half decent away from home and have had some good results though imo on a wet, cold saturday night at ewood park, they have nothing really to play for in the league and have a f.a.cup tie next week which they may have one eye on so they won't be up for the fight.

rovers 3-0 villa

pedersen 10

bellamy 55

savage 69

Think this could be a difficult game. They are unbeaten on the road in 8 games and have looked pretty decent in their last 6 games or so. Knowing Rovers, they wont make things easy for themselves....as Jim said after the lord mayers show. However I think we'll snatch it by the odd goal in a scrappy affair.

Hopefully tomorrow Mr Savage will score to reveal a shirt saying "Im Sorry Mr Toshack" That should please That tosser of the radio.

Rovers 2 Villa 1

Bellamy and Savage to notch

att- 20,001

Not confident for this one tbh, even though it's a must-win for if we're to challenge for Euro spots.

2-1 Rovers. Baros to throw himself to the ground like the filthy dog he is, and Barry to score from the freekick, via a Blackburn player.

Then a goal each from our two strikers!

You heard it here first. (possibly, haven't read the whole thread!)

Knowing Rovers under Mark Hughes, we WILL bounce back from the defeat against Tottenham.

In the end this will be an easy victory for us, you got my word, which for the most part is spot on regarding match previews..

Rovers 4

Villa 0

Keep an eye on Pongo today, he'll score two...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.