BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Snooker

if ronnie o'sullivan sticks to his game then theres your winner.

higgins, hendry, white, davis, parrott, all out in the first round.

looking at the other contenders i don't think there is much hope, williams looks back to something like his best and stevens and doherty are battling it out between themselves.

o'sullivan will play williams in the 1/4 finals if he wins, so i think the winner of that match will go on to win the championship.

this years world championship has been awful fairplay, snooker is a boring game to watch anyway but there isn't the characters in the game anymore.

john virgo and willy thorne send you to sleep in commentry and ronnie doesn't even look as if he is bothered, he doesn't even shake the other players hand properly. mad.gif

this years world championship has been awful fairplay, snooker is a boring game to watch anyway but there isn't the characters in the game anymore.

john virgo and willy thorne send you to sleep in commentry and ronnie doesn't even look as if he is bothered, he doesn't even shake the other players hand properly. mad.gif

402358[/snapback]

it helps me sleep at night so i am not complaining

i was in my local pool club the other week and steve "interesting" davies or also known as the romford slim was there with mathew stevens.

stuart cable( ex phonics drummmer) and jamie bolch(sp) athletics were also there just for the crack me thinks laugh.gif .

it was a good day, they done trick shots and were playing against the public in pool and snooker.

i couldn't beleve how skinny davis is though, i knew he was thin but he's like wafer thin!!! needs a good meal that bloke.

fairplay though, the guy can play though he didn't beat me smile.gif

I've only played snooker a few times, and I never been very good (no good at Pool either. Though I do seem to get better once I have a few pints in me!). I love watching the snooker though. I don't find it boring at all - don't knoe why? - It just totally relaxes me. After seeing bits of the two "champions" league football games this week, I know which I'd rather watch! Come on Ronnie!!!!

I'm quite good at 9-ball pool but put me on snooker table and i am shocking. Its a lot harder than it looks snooker. At least with American pool, the pockets are massive.

Edited by ihatethedingles

I cant stand that whiny voiced, weedy Jock. Second only to Stephen "Piggy" Lee on the list of people I wouldnt want to win it.

404137[/snapback]

Didn't like the way he went over to kiss the trophy, whilst the frame was still in progress.

• 11 months later...

so far in this years tournament we have seen the highlights have seen parrott edge out his pal davis 10-9 and ronnie run riot again.

i don't understand the new beginning of the program? what does a horse and i think a bull have to do with snooker? the music has been updated too.

I cant stand that whiny voiced, weedy Jock. Second only to Stephen "Piggy" Lee on the list of people I wouldnt want to win it.

No need to worry then ....they're both out !

Can't see anyone beating Ronnie - unbelievably talented bloke despite his strange personality . Anyone who saw him reduce Ding Dong to tears in the Masters would be daft to bet against him .

Presty-Is it true that the Welsh word for Snooker is Snwcer? :D

i havn't got a clue, i dunno any welsh at all :lol:

lucky for you ozzie mate , my female collegue sitting next to me can speak the language and confirmed you are right!!!!

she also listed the snooker ball colours which can be made into some well interesting sentences :huh:

white-gwyn

red-coch

yellow-melyn

green-gwyrdd

brown-brown

blue-glass

pink-pinc

black-du

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.