BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Look What I Found On The Internet

Now if this isn't the best newspaper headline ever, I don't know what is:

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/mps-call-for-jobs-blow.5919884.jp

I'm told that those 2 words aren't allowed next to each other (either way round) in journalism. One of their main rules apparently. Lovely cock-up ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone see the Panorama or similar programme a few months back about the effective slave labour of the Indian workforce in Dubai? One of the sites (and labour camps) shown was for the First Group and I they showed that Owen video against the reality of life for the workers there.

NES game goes for over $800000 grand.

My link

Apparently it's the last known sealed copy of the NTSC version of the game. There were only 2000 copies produced by Nintendo then they pulled them from the shelves as they ceased production of the mat that is used to play it. There were only 200 sold which is why it goes for ###### loads and especially as this one was un-opened and sealed.

Still, silly money for a game that obviously wasn't that good.

NES game goes for over $800000 grand.

My link

Apparently it's the last known sealed copy of the NTSC version of the game. There were only 2000 copies produced by Nintendo then they pulled them from the shelves as they ceased production of the mat that is used to play it. There were only 200 sold which is why it goes for ###### loads and especially as this one was un-opened and sealed.

Still, silly money for a game that obviously wasn't that good.

Imagine having some crap old game like that and finding out what it's worth now, must be quite a pleasant surprise I would have thought.

Wonder how much my old copy of Striker 95 is worth? 50p?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.