BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shirt Names

Can anyone tell me anywhere that will print " Ozz 9 " on the back of my already purchased 1980s style retro shirt?

There's a guy who drinks in The Moorgate pre-match with "Garner 10" on the back.

Will they not do it in the club shop?

Over the years I have had loads:

Shearer

Sutton

Gallacher

Bohinen

Davies

Dunn

Cole

The problem is in today's game players don't hang around for too long. So I have stopped getting names printed. If I had to I'd get Savage or Mokoena - just because they have signed new deals ;)

Although I have promised myself if Toogs gets a new deal I will definitely get him on next seasons away shirt.

The problem is in today's game players don't hang around for too long. So I have stopped getting names printed. If I had to I'd get Savage or Mokoena - just because they have signed new deals ;)

I thought i had a curse on players, the summer after i got their names on my shirt they left. Guess thats what happens with big name players. Only Friedel and MGP have broken that so far.

I will be getting Tugay on my shirt next season and may also get Dunn on the other.

My replicas only have numbers on the back as i'm

too old skool for players' surnames. Preferred the

days when the players ' numbers mirrored the position

on the pitch and kits were piled up in the dressing room.

I'm really not an old fart!

Edited by blue/white

I thought i had a curse on players, the summer after i got their names on my shirt they left. Guess thats what happens with big name players. Only Friedel and MGP have broken that so far. I will be getting Tugay on my shirt next season and may also get Dunn on the other.

I'm with you on that one Modes.

I had Shearer on a few jerseys and when he left, I resorted to Mr Sutton. Yes, you guessed it. He upped and went to London to score only one league goal for Chelsea in a full season :D

I've never had a name or number on since!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.