BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Night on Telly I Watched.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't give too much away. The new Dr Who only starts next week here.

On the Life on Mars, we've just had the murder of the United fan, so we've got a few weeks to go on that, but a great series.

Wasn't the murder of the United fan in the first series? You've got a long way to go yet.

me too,

scuttlebutt has it that this is Tennant's last series and we might be seeing more of John Sims next series, in a slightly different role.

Or it might be utter tosh, but it has a ring of truth to it

scuttlebutt has it that this is Tennant's last series and we might be seeing more of John Sims next series, in a slightly different role.

There was a article in the sun about freema being dropped and then a week later about the future of Dr Who. It seems as if he will have a reduced role and then leave during the 4th series. However knowing Russell T Davies he will suprise us all by killing him off in the next show and replacing him with Sir Ian Botham.

According to this article,they want to kill Dr who off after the 4th series.That would be a tragedy,they say they want it to go out at the top.

Once again great viewing being scrapped.I juist hope it doesn't happen.

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/primetime/doctor_who/news/999

Change of program,but I'm looking forward to watching the new series "brothers and sisters "tonight.

I really enjoyed Clarisa Flockhart in Alley Mc beal,and I'm really looking forward to watching her again.

Anybody catch Jekkyl on saturday night? first episode of 6 in the series, I sky plussed it and watched it on Sunday, and even with a BAD hangover it was a great show! Looks set to get a lot darker over the coming weeks. I love Jimmy Nesbitt, probably my favourite tv actor!

According to this article,they want to kill Dr who off after the 4th series.That would be a tragedy,they say they want it to go out at the top.

Once again great viewing being scrapped.I juist hope it doesn't happen.

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/primetime/doctor_who/news/999

Can't see it happening as it's the Beebs top rated program and it's selling a bucket load of merchandise (which is a very important revenue stream).

I can however see them giving it a year's break to maybe change things around, freshen it up and now get everyone bored of it.

I can also see RTD going and bringing in a new team to produce, again, just to freshen it up.

The rumours of the demise of Doctor Who have been around for some time. Can't see it happening at the moment due to to, as Biddy says, the strength of the programme.

I can see a year out though to try and find money for series 5 to be done in HD.

An excellent programme with the insight into the Hampshire/Southampton/Portsmouth Police.

They went into detail about persons on drink and drugs and amazingly looking like they all came from Burnley, lol.

They delved into how they believed people were unfit to drive through drugs. Different tasks and also included how a man drove at least three times over the legal limit from the pub with three of his children in the back seat. Some quite horrific findings, but all in a days work for the 'Old Bill'.

Superb viewing.

An excellent programme with the insight into the Hampshire/Southampton/Portsmouth Police.

They went into detail about persons on drink and drugs and amazingly looking like they all came from Burnley, lol.

They delved into how they believed people were unfit to drive through drugs. Different tasks and also included how a man drove at least three times over the legal limit from the pub with three of his children in the back seat. Some quite horrific findings, but all in a days work for the 'Old Bill'.

Superb viewing.

traffic cops is that? love that show! i love all those police type documentary things!! another good one is street wars which is normally on sky 2 or 3 late at night! follows a police crew from kent, and one from londonderry around, mostly at night time on weekends when they are most likely to catch a few chavs causing trouble!

last night i watched vet safari, which is about the english vet who moved to africa to work on big safari parks!! love them animal shows, also watched a show about the deadliest snakes in the world! turns out that a king cobra actually barks and growls like a dog when it gets aggitated lol, learn something new everyday!

another good one is street wars which is normally on sky 2 or 3 late at night! follows a police crew from kent, and one from londonderry around, mostly at night time on weekends when they are most likely to catch a few chavs causing trouble!

You didn't see the older series then? That followed "Pat and Carl" around Slough. That was great fun spotting all the places I know and the scallys getting caught. Saw one the other night whilst at my folks house and said "look, you turn down that road to get to our house!". Brought a tear to my eye.

You didn't see the older series then? That followed "Pat and Carl" around Slough. That was great fun spotting all the places I know and the scallys getting caught. Saw one the other night whilst at my folks house and said "look, you turn down that road to get to our house!". Brought a tear to my eye.

:lol:

No unfortunately i only discovered this little gem a few months ago by accident so i havent seen any older series' of it. I do enjoy all these police camera shows though! Hopefully it will be repeated on Bravo sometime in the near future

You like musicals then? ;)

I do like the fact the Jack character will try it on with anyone and anything. It makes me laugh.

It makes you wonder why the doctor is so apprehensive when he's around lol.

The series as nearly finished again, No Dr who and no Rovers till August, how will i survive.Bring Primeval and Torchwood back,quick.

PS

I love musicals.

I promised to watch that SPACED on tv links, I forgot about that, but I so a box set in hmv and it does look good.

just watched off sky +..25 years of tiswas!

oh man i really had a tear ..the memories

I used to love Tiswas, it must be as old as Noel Edmonds Swap shop,and Noel Edmonds never seems to look any different.I've got to admit Cheggers used to do my head in.

It makes you wonder why the doctor is so apprehensive when he's around lol.

During Doctor Who Confidential, the visual effects guy described his fears when in the car that Martha was driving. It went something like : "I was crouched down in the floorwell in the back of the car with my bum pointing towards John Barrowman. I was scared..."

Now was he scared because of the stunt driving or scared from being in such a position with the Omni-sexual Captain Jack !! :lol:

Archived