BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Night on Telly I Watched.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been watching "The Chaser's War on Everything" on ABC (Australia).

Last night one of the guys was trying to meet Hilary Clinton, he carried a huge sign "I'm Rooting for Hilary".

These guys are very very irreverent. Last week they had a sketch based on The Biggest Loser, there's was called The Biggest Muslim, loosely based on which Muslim could lose most of their faith the quickest.I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few complaints about that.

I've been watching "The Chaser's War on Everything" on ABC (Australia).

Last night one of the guys was trying to meet Hilary Clinton, he carried a huge sign "I'm Rooting for Hilary".

These guys are very very irreverent. Last week they had a sketch based on The Biggest Loser, there's was called The Biggest Muslim, loosely based on which Muslim could lose most of their faith the quickest.I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few complaints about that.

I'm quite a big fan of the chaser's war on everything. Last week there skit on the blind taxi driver was brillant.

Anyone know the guy on the Apprentice that's wearing the Rovers shirt? now that's pride, he's got to win.

Biddy - I saw him - Adam Hosker -- i think his name was. What a good lad wearing the club crest wth pride - a first for the apprentice.

And then he characterised a high percentage of our fans - whinging and moaning (felt sure he was going to complain about ticket prices for sunday's semi, at one point ! - thank god it was not live !)

Biddy - I saw him - Adam Hosker -- i think his name was. What a good lad wearing the club crest wth pride - a first for the apprentice.

And then he characterised a high percentage of our fans - whinging and moaning (felt sure he was going to complain about ticket prices for sunday's semi, at one point ! - thank god it was not live !)

I noticed that too. He did come across as a bit of whinge though.

I don't know where these idiots come from, Anne Diamond on 5 live last night claiming that obesity was genetic. Jesus.

Maybe you should stop sniffing the permanent markers that the scousers nicked and have a read around.

http://society.guardian.co.uk/health/story...2056514,00.html

You really are up yourself at times Nicky :unsure::rolleyes:

Maybe you should stop sniffing the permanent markers that the scousers nicked and have a read around.

http://society.guardian.co.uk/health/story...2056514,00.html

You really are up yourself at times Nicky :unsure::rolleyes:

Cobblers Donny. It just gives lazy fat @#/?s everywhere an excuse to do nothing about their weight. Whatever gene they've uncovered may add slightly to their problem, fact is they need to cut down on eating fatty crap and get some exercise. Now they can blame their massive girth on a genetic disorder, rather than pumping themselves with cheeseburgers watching Jeremy Kyle.

Just a tick, you're not a salad dodger are you ?!

:rolleyes:

Cobblers Donny. It just gives lazy fat @#/?s everywhere an excuse to do nothing about their weight. Whatever gene they've uncovered may add slightly to their problem, fact is they need to cut down on eating fatty crap and get some exercise. Now they can blame their massive girth on a genetic disorder, rather than pumping themselves with cheeseburgers watching Jeremy Kyle.

Just a tick, you're not a salad dodger are you ?!

:rolleyes:

A nice piece of fish fresh from the nearby ocean and a fresh salad is wonderful after a 5 mile jog.

Not surprising that Gene Hunt is so popular.

I don't know where these idiots come from, Anne Diamond on 5 live last night claiming that obesity was genetic. Jesus.

The programme (LOM) is so popular because it has managed to by-pass the mania for political correctness that dominates the media these days . It was only a matter of time before the fairy boys began to campaign against it ... <_<

As for obesity (horrible word) there obviously is some hereditary aspect to it , as there is in most physical and intellectual attributes...all that it means is that those afflicted should just do more exercise and eat less of the wrong stuff than those without the wrong genes .....

As for obesity (horrible word) there obviously is some hereditary aspect to it , as there is in most physical and intellectual attributes...all that it means is that those afflicted should just do more exercise and eat less of the wrong stuff than those without the wrong genes .....

I actually agree. Some people are born fat, and will die fat, there is nothing they can do about that part of it. However they can make it difficult for the fat gene to win by having a balanced diet, eating reasonably portioned meals, getting plenty of exercise, don't go to Orlando on holiday every year, and refraining from smoking or drinking too much. This gene theory will have too many jumping on the bandwagon giving them extra excuses to eat burgers.

Is the study sponsored by McDonald's, much like the oil companies sponsor the anti-global warming scientists?

16% of fatties have a fat gene I think the report said, so that means 84% have the eating too much MacDonalds Gene.

Life On Mars was brilliant and I love the way they left it so you're certain that he is/was in a coma, but could also belive what Morgan told him. Me, any program so inspired to use Camberwick Green in has my :tu:

The programme (LOM) is so popular because it has managed to by-pass the mania for political correctness that dominates the media these days . It was only a matter of time before the fairy boys began to campaign against it.

As for obesity (horrible word) there obviously is some hereditary aspect to it , as there is in most physical and intellectual attributes...

Discuss the derogatory use of the words "fairy boys" and the defence of fat bustards in the same post.

Do not in any way attempt to consider a "fairy boy" who might also be overweight. You brain wil explode and shower all around with chocolate fudge sundae

I watched Ruddy Hell its Harry and Paul and what a dissapointment - even the canned laughter didnt sound arsed.

I dont know why I thought it would be any different because I saw Harry Enfield and chums again the other night and realised a show I used to love growing up was actually rubbish.

I did watch the new series of Peep Show though which was excellent as always.

Archived