BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Night on Telly I Watched.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Party Animals on BBC 2 at 9.00pm last night. No idea how factual it is but I enjoyed this drama about political life at Westminster nad will be watching next week.

Life on Mars Series 2

Starting between 10th and 16th February.

Monster Monster

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/...l#unplaced_mars

I liked this when it first came on but by the end of the first series I wanted them to end it because it was becoming annoying - same thing week in week out.

Now we have to sit through a load more episodes to see what happens - I might just watch the last one

I don't watch Big Brother, but the remark about the Jade Goody business, improving falling rating ,when the show was losing its popularity , make you think.

At the end f the day, the press and media love it, and can't wait to full the Sunday tabloids, it's all sensationailism.

Am i the only person who doesn't watch Big Brother. :tu:

Never watched an episode in my life.

I liked this when it first came on but by the end of the first series I wanted them to end it because it was becoming annoying - same thing week in week out.

Cocker do you enjoy Lost? Always strikes me that series suffers from the same problem.

I got the dvd "GOAL" yesterday,and enjoyed it.I never got the chance to see it when it was on Sky Movies.I didn't know they had made a sequel "GOAL II".It's on in the cinemas in February.Amongst a lot of special guest stars, Alan Shearer makes an appearance, so I'm looking forward to watching that as well.

I still love the movie "Escape to Victory"

Talking of tv when do the new episodes of Supernatural start,i enjoyed the first series, but i never knew were they got the sexy from :tu:.It must be a woman thing lol

I got the dvd "GOAL" yesterday,and enjoyed it.I never got the chance to see it when it was on Sky Movies.I didn't know they had made a sequel "GOAL II".It's on in the cinemas in February.Amongst a lot of special guest stars, Alan Shearer makes an appearance, so I'm looking forward to watching that as well.

Talking of tv when do the new episodes of Supernatural start,i enjoyed the first series, but i never knew were they got the sexy from :tu:.It must be a woman thing lol

My apologies, i should of put that on the movie thread, the GOAL movies as already been mentioned on there. :rolleyes:

Cocker do you enjoy Lost? Always strikes me that series suffers from the same problem.

I tried to watch LOST but couldnt get into it. I did see an interview with the hobbit who is in it and he said that they planned to finnish long before now but the network threw more money at it to carry on and drag it out

I tried to watch LOST but couldnt get into it. I did see an interview with the hobbit who is in it and he said that they planned to finnish long before now but the network threw more money at it to carry on and drag it out

thats sad if its true, but it still grabs my attention, started watcing it in New Zealand which is a terrible place for TV, now I am hooked

You could try this Click

Theres some great Dr who episodes on that link...i've not watched lost, i lost track early on, so gave it up.

It's bad enough tryig to keep up with CSI, CSI Miami.Theres that many channels showing the series on NTL.I can't keep up, but at least I know the channel 5 series at the moment are the new ones.

Are you clinically insane?

That film is so urine-poor it makes an episode of The Teletubbies look like "The Third Man"

They've announced plans to end Lost at about 100 episodes (that means syndication and bocu bucks over here). Very rare for a show to end at that point without being forced out. Most that last that long and are successful go on for another 50-100 episodes.

Between 40 and 50 I would imagine think there was about 18 in series one and two and there has been six from Series three.

Anyone watching Hollyoaks? That claire is a bitch, wish Max would just smack her. If I was his I would hand the club over to OB.

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Jan 30 2007, 18:57 ) 485446[/snapback]

I taped Skins on sunday night, only to find it was some big brother spin off featuring Russell f***** Brand because it had overrun.

Not impressed

I've liked the first two episodes of Skins. :lol:

Archived