BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Night on Telly I Watched.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Extras has been brilliant so far. You've got to love the part played by Stephen Merchant as his agent and Barry from Eastenders cameo appearences. There are occasions when you can see the David Brent mannerisms coming out!

The plastic bag & whisk scene was so brilliant, i still laugh when i think about it now.

Absolutely cringeworthy!! :o

Genuinely looking forward to series two of life on mars now.

While it is a shame this is the last series they are making I am glad they are not stretching out the mystery too long, like I am sure the USA version will try to do. Unless it gets picked up by Fox who will undoubtedly cancel it as soon as they can...

Genuinely looking forward to series two of life on mars now.

While it is a shame this is the last series they are making I am glad they are not stretching out the mystery too long, like I am sure the USA version will try to do. Unless it gets picked up by Fox who will undoubtedly cancel it as soon as they can...

I'm actually glad they are only doing 2 seasons of it. One of my worries was that it would go stale after time. The first season was brilliant.

I think that extras has been a big let down - a couple of laughs in the whole series but thats it

Yep, I agree with that. And the concept is now flawed as it's not really "extras" anymore, he's got his own show for pete's sake.

I watched 3 episodes of My Name is Earl series 2 last night. Top quality, one of the best comedies at the moment.

(oh and a little football match that didn't really register)

Torchwood.......very average.

Now I'm not a prude and realise the programme was aired after the watershed but it is a Doctor Who spin-off, has been heavily trailed on BBC 1 & 2 and it's half-term. I expected some sexuality but felt very uncomfortable with the graphic simulated sex in the nightclub toilets. I was watching with my fourteen year-old who giggled away but this just wasn't necessary. The BBC must realise a Doctor Who spin-off is going to be watched by children and parents will expect to be able to allow this.

Torchwood.......very average.

Now I'm not a prude and realise the programme was aired after the watershed but it is a Doctor Who spin-off, has been heavily trailed on BBC 1 & 2 and it's half-term. I expected some sexuality but felt very uncomfortable with the graphic simulated sex in the nightclub toilets. I was watching with my fourteen year-old who giggled away but this just wasn't necessary. The BBC must realise a Doctor Who spin-off is going to be watched by children and parents will expect to be able to allow this.

Its after the watershed - they'd been enough trails that it was more adult and sex and nudity was involved.

I havent seen the episode yet - and i'll let you know if Im talikg arse

Archived