BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Night on Telly I Watched.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's more interested in Jan now.... :)

id shag anything with a pulse ....but jan is heartless ,souless ,annoying and i would imagine totally frigid .and defo pulsless!!!

I dont think i ever made him that angry! He laughed at me - didnt get cross.

It is not like him to be this quiet when his name is mentioned!

im always quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry hahahahah me never not in my nature ****whistles*****

you know the scary part is that my g/f is called Jan and i can 100% assure you all she aint a footy fan or from scotland ...mind you she was born in london .

Last nights telly was very poor , so we had sex instead. You all might wanta try it for a change.

jesus telly must be bad in rishton every night hahahaha mind you ive discovered sky+

Last night's episode of Extras had me laughing so hard that my cold was aggravated and I had to drink a glass of water to calm down my cough. I thought I was going to fall off my chair when that super-camp gay theatre director called Bunny (from series one) appeared.

Last night's episode wasn't one of the better ones but there was a fantastic moment when the Andy Millman character (Ricky Gervais) attempted to chat up a woman while being watched by friends. Thanks to a too vigorously shaken bottle of fizzy water he didn't get past 'what time do you finish?'. Laughed so hard it started to hurt!

It's also always funny when he tries to desperately cash in on his "Are you having a laugh?" catchphrase and it still falls flat on its face. Reminds me of when in real life Gervais (at Live 8 I think) was falling on his arse and had to pathetically resort to the David Brent dance.

Last night's episode wasn't one of the better ones but there was a fantastic moment when the Andy Millman character (Ricky Gervais) attempted to chat up a woman while being watched by friends. Thanks to a too vigorously shaken bottle of fizzy water he didn't get past 'what time do you finish?'. Laughed so hard it started to hurt!

It's also always funny when he tries to desperately cash in on his "Are you having a laugh?" catchphrase and it still falls flat on its face. Reminds me of when in real life Gervais (at Live 8 I think) was falling on his arse and had to pathetically resort to the David Brent dance.

I thought it was brilliant, nearly everyone from this series has been. I love the way everything he does just messes up and you always feel almost sorry for him at the end. Full of cringe-worthy moments. Specially loved the bit where he trys to seek re-assurance after the play from Germaine Greer and she just shakes her head in dispair and pitty for him.

It was great but i think last weeks was the best yet with Ronnie Corbett.

ive got 6 episodes left - as good as it is arent the "Secret Service" guys making it as obvious as posible something dodgy's going on?

That part of the show gets even more far fetched, trust me!

Watched Extra's last night wich i really am starting to love.i missed the first series and am surprised by how good it is.

Then i was chuffed to bits to see Arrested development was on after it.

Im so glad BBC2 has aired this show.It really is one of the best sit-coms i have ever seen.And as per-usual it got dropped by fox after only 3 seasons.

Has anyone been watching Robin Hood?

Yes, it's very poor. I expected much better

Also who's going to be sad like me and watch Torchwood on Sunday?

I shall give it a go.

Tonight I shall be watching Mrs Beeton on BBC4.

Spooks is now so predictable it just isn't worth watching. Bad guys create state of emergency, good guys track them down, sudden twist in plot means bad guys get away, leaving good guys 10 minutes to save the country, 1 minute to go and good guys save the country/world/universe/milky way ~ take your pick

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Oct 16 2006, 15:56 ) 452674[/snapback]

And thats not going to be predictable either. Woman bakes cake, writes down recipe.. ;)

:lol::lol:

in regards to Robin Hood - I was disapointed with the first episode, I feel that the second episode was better as the charachters developed.

Keith Alan is quite good as the Sherif - but he's not Alan Rickman

Didn't see the first one......

Extras has been brilliant so far. You've got to love the part played by Stephen Merchant as his agent and Barry from Eastenders cameo appearences. There are occasions when you can see the David Brent mannerisms coming out!

Has anyone been watching Robin Hood?

Also who's going to be sad like me and watch Torchwood on Sunday?

I watched 10 minutes of Robin Hood. It's crap. What's more he is the spitting image of the pre-pubescent boyfriend of my fellow (very beautiful) apprentice solicitor. I hate him also.

Torchwood looks as cheesy and as tacky as Doctor Who-no thanks. I much preferred Jane Eyre on the beeb though it got quite sentimental last night.

Archived