BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Night on Telly I Watched.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to watch that progam on channel 4 tonight,the fotball million pound give away.

On the advert for it, it showed clips of sparky and Pedersen, so Rovers will get a mention.I think its something to do with getting Prem clubs to part with their brash to help nurses hardship fund.

Its worth a look.

I want to watch that progam on channel 4 tonight,the fotball million pound give away.

On the advert for it, it showed clips of sparky and Pedersen, so Rovers will get a mention.I think its something to do with getting Prem clubs to part with their brash to help nurses hardship fund.

Its worth a look.

:rolleyes: What does that have to do with spaced?

bout time we discussed the last episode of lost!! over a week now since it was on so its disappeared off sky anytime!!

who do you think's funeral it was?

who do you think stops them getting off the island/going home (as if it is coninuing until 2010 theres no way they get off/home now!!!)

what a twist at the end!!

that wasnt the point, the point was why did you quote my post about Spaced? Which is brilliant by the way

cheers

Hokies,the quote was just a slip of the finger, my mistake lol.

You might convert me to watching spaced, as long as it's not big brother, i get more fun watching monkey business on Animal Planet(the best channel on cable ).

Hokies,the quote was just a slip of the finger, my mistake lol.

You might convert me to watching spaced, as long as it's not big brother, i get more fun watching monkey business on Animal Planet(the best channel on cable ).

Ahhhh it all makes sense now - slip of the finger has cleared this confusion up :lol:

Anyway - Spaced

bout time we discussed the last episode of lost!! over a week now since it was on so its disappeared off sky anytime!!

who do you think's funeral it was?

who do you think stops them getting off the island/going home (as if it is coninuing until 2010 theres no way they get off/home now!!!)

what a twist at the end!!

I think the funeral was for either Juliet. Also did anyone notice how when he got drunk he said 'Go get my dad down here and see how drunk he is'. His dad was meant to be dead as it was his reason he was on the plane in the first place.

Ahhhh it all makes sense now - slip of the finger has cleared this confusion up :lol:

Anyway - Spaced

Thanks very much for the link,much appreciated.I've just had a quick gander at the series and it looks good.I'll watch them proper tomorrow.Theres some good movies on this site as well,I'm watching 3 at once lol.

To Jordan..quote/unquote lol...I've lost Lost for good since Sky removed Sky 1 from Virgin media,and the bad news is that Sky have now claimed rights to show Prison Breaks next series.

I think the funeral was for either Juliet. Also did anyone notice how when he got drunk he said 'Go get my dad down here and see how drunk he is'. His dad was meant to be dead as it was his reason he was on the plane in the first place.

His father's body also ended up on the island - well known for its healing powers...

We've only just got Life on Mars. What a belter of a series.

It's one of those that you could watch again in a few months time.

The Beeb at its best.

Dont read the life on mars thread or it will spoil it for you :blink:

I watched Andrew Marr's history of britain just now. It was about the 1980's a period of history I am fascinated by as I was born in 1981 and lived in Germany. I'd love to be a bit of a 'time tourist' and visit that period just to see what it was like. I'd also visit the mid 1970's when punk was on the rise.

For sopme reason it reminded me of this German TV programme that was on BBC4 a while ago called Heimat. It charted German history from 1919-99 through the eyes of one family. i only caught the bit based in the early 1990's but i thought it was really good. So I checked out the price at amazon. Ouch. Still, one day I might get it.

Britain's Got Talent. refreshing to see 'variety' back on television. As awful as most of the acts are, it's a lifeline from the cooking and gardening shows clogging the schedules.

Can't understand Piers Morgan being on there though, bit like a Cowell understudy.

Connie

Aaaaaggghh ! That Gonk with the stitched on eyes from Big brother actually tried to get on Britain's got talent. The clip goes a bit jangled halfway through, and SAR makes a brief appearance at the end :lol:

Hey I'm a TV presenter

It's neither been confirmed nor denied. A lot of red herrings will still be trawled I guess.

Quite possibly Saxon is who many suspect, but how we arrive there is clearly being mapped more closely than Bad Wolf (created by accident as a theme) or Torchwood (was too blatant whilst trying to be subtle). At least the Saxon theme is clearly in your face and out-to-get-the-Doctor but in a consistent time frame.

Incidentally, really looking forward to this Saturday's episode.

Well the worst kept secret in TV came true last night. But what a fantastic episode. Jacobi was superb. The last 4 epsiodes have been truely great TV. OK, this is where the geek in me comes out. I hope they explain how The Master 1) escaped the eye of harmony (from the TV Movie) and 2) got regenerations back (as he had run out of them and was pinching bodies at the last count).

Oh and I must add that Jeckyl afterwards was pretty damn good too. Shame it wasn't on HD.

Well the worst kept secret in TV came true last night. But what a fantastic episode. Jacobi was superb. The last 4 epsiodes have been truely great TV. OK, this is where the geek in me comes out. I hope they explain how The Master 1) escaped the eye of harmony (from the TV Movie) and 2) got regenerations back (as he had run out of them and was pinching bodies at the last count).

Oh and I must add that Jeckyl afterwards was pretty damn good too. Shame it wasn't on HD.

Stunning last 15 mins, and even knowing the various spoilers didn't, errr, spoil it!

As for how he escaped the EoH, well how did he escape from being trapped in the Rani's TARDIS with a growing dinosaur, or avoid being burnt alive on Sarn, or escape from the collapsing Castrovalva, or get away from the Planet of the Ceetah People? To use a pun, who cares - he's back!

And the other point, probably the TimeLords drafted him in during the Time War and pardoned him , giving him a new cycle of lifes, as they promised him in The Five Doctors. He then buggers off to the end of time to hide from the battle, the ungrateful so-and-so. And don't you just think regeneration is grand. :rolleyes:

Being young i don't remember all this eye of harmony stuff your talking about :P but i do think it was a great episode.

Surely the obvious escape route is for the Doctor to wait a little while and then summon the TARDIS back using his key?

So glad to see rose in the flashback, brings back memories :wub:

Archived