BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New England Kit

Cocker

No England are quite clever with their kit changes, they always bring out a new away strip just before a major tournament every two years and in the years between they bring out a home shirt thus having enough encouragement to buy both.

They are both on a two year cycle.

Nope 2 years ago since the home one changed.

The away one changed last year and will be changed again next year.

They work on a very good 2 year cycle, just wish our club would do the same.

I must be one of the few that like the kit change every year. There is nothing better that seeing what the new kit will be and spending some pennies on it (good for xmas prezzies too) It makes Pre-season all the more exciting anyway

I perfer the one I have but will no doubt buy this too

A quick search on google for ' england new jersey ' and on page two bottom right corner there is a shirt which has been taken off ebay, it also features the st georges cross on the shoulder as with Umbro's shirts at the moment and I have never seen this before, looks like we could have found it to me!

One more interesting thing on this. Umbro have people who they send out with pictures of new england shirts. These get sold to counterfeitters for a good sum of money. The counterfeitters then produce a load of the shirts only for Umbro to release a completely different one, leaving the dodgy dealers with loads of useless shirts.

One more interesting thing on this. Umbro have people who they send out with pictures of new england shirts. These get sold to counterfeitters for a good sum of money. The counterfeitters then produce a load of the shirts only for Umbro to release a completely different one, leaving the dodgy dealers with loads of useless shirts.

That was on Panorama wasn't it? It is a great idea and the only real way to gain an advantage over them. I hung my last england home shirt up after the world cup, been waiting for this one since then!

By the way, the one I posted wasn't really the new kit. It was posted on England fans a few days ago and it soon became obvious that it wasn't the new shirt

NOOOOOOOOOO, I have sent that round telling everyone it was.

You aint seen me, right :ph34r:

That kit looks terrible.

Don't worry it might be a fake to mislead those who make dodgy kits in Malaysian sweatshops. I hope so anyway.

It seems there is a new kit every other month. You get one for each tournament, one for the first few qualifiers, another for the next few qualifier, one for friendlies.............................It's a good thing I'v nevr bought one, othrwise it would be out of date when I wear it for the second time!

Archived