BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Cameron On Standing Areas

David Cameron has suggested it could be possible to bring standing areas back to Football stadiums after observing clubs in Europes doing this in a "well organised way". He claims if he got into Govt then he would review the situation with his Sports Minister. I'd be up for this anyway...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a nob who is just trying to win the vote of the every day man.

Like the time he went - hey guys look at me, I too do the washing up just like you. The next time he tried it he was loading the dish washer - fool

He is a nob I agree. So are most politicians.

David Cameron has suggested it could be possible to bring standing areas back to Football stadiums after observing clubs in Europes doing this in a "well organised way". He claims if he got into Govt then he would review the situation with his Sports Minister. I'd be up for this anyway...

That seals it i am voting Torrie next time, only bit of sense to come out of a politicians mouth since George Galloway said politics was 'show buisness for ugly people'.

Like the time he went - hey guys look at me, I too do the washing up just like you. The next time he tried it he was loading the dish washer - fool

It's still a job to be done. I guess like most blokes you think the dishwasher loads and unloads itself <_<;)

Its not a reason to change your vote. It has no impact on the way the country is run, its just a publicity stun. It doesnt effect tax, nhs, schools, environment or any of the real issues.

Its not a reason to change your vote. It has no impact on the way the country is run, its just a publicity stun. It doesnt effect tax, nhs, schools, environment or any of the real issues.

I never said it was a reason to change your vote,What bugs me is that Labour have been spinning the country lie after lie, Yet when any other party including the Tories/Lib dems come up with anything half decent the public reaction is so oh its just a publicity stunt. IMO any group that promises to re-introduce standing at football is onto a good thing whether it’s the Tories or the green party makes no-odds to me . Ive not heard any Labour minister come up with such a suggestion

David Cameron is a chameleon and is actually full of ****.

It is a reason to change your vote, maybe not a valid one in the grand scheme of things but i would vote for Cameron if i knew he was to bring back a standing area in fooball. Its the little things that count in life.

It's still a job to be done. I guess like most blokes you think the dishwasher loads and unloads itself <_<;)

That wasnt my point. My point was that he was making a big deal of it like he was the first man in government to wash up

...yes, it`s a job to be done......by women! ;)

I'd be up for standing in grounds...... I'd probably leave the country if the Tory's got back in though.

Since when did politicians decide about what hapens in football.

It's the football terraces , not the House of Lords.

Given that it was the Football Spectators Act 1989, hastily drafted by the then Sports Minister Colin Moynihan, which signalled the start of the end of football probably since about then.

Securing the vote of football fans, as opposed to securing the vote for single parent, multiple kid scroungers.

More football fans, and cost far less too!

Archived