BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Youtube.....blackburn Rovers Related Clips

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who's nidge, how does everyone know him apart from that video?

I know him through Simon (rover_groo) and from the supporters cup towards the end of last season I think, have met up a few times before/after games for drinks at Ewood as well. Why do you ask? feeling left out?:P

Here`s a little ditty from the semi-final collection.....

twoz all good clean fun ;)

First time have seen that footage and despite it being 12.50am Wednesday morning and I've still got jetlag from a recent trip to LA, I've got shivers up my spine!

Maybe it’s just me but that floats my boat, good stuff lads, only Macky can command a crown better than that, good stuff indeed.

Proud to be a Rover.

First time have seen that footage and despite it being 12.50am Wednesday morning and I've still got jetlag from a recent trip to LA, I've got shivers up my spine!

Maybe it’s just me but that floats my boat, good stuff lads, only Macky can command a crown better than that, good stuff indeed.

Proud to be a Rover.

Macky snr by the way!!!

Nidge and my Dad together make one hell of a racket!! Better than gedintoem anyday!!

Macky snr by the way!!!

Nidge and my Dad together make one hell of a racket!! Better than gedintoem anyday!!

Pity we couldn't have got them both together on semi final day, maybe we will in future.

Still that was great.........

Absolute diamonds, that’s what we need to get everyone interested, IT'S GREAT BEING A BLACKBURN ROVER!

That was the part I found hilarious!

I am uploading the celebrations now, and will consider uploading some videos of the tram journey on our way back from OT later in the evening. Although the tram videos might require permission from Stuwilky, Tris, Kiwiwannabe, rover_groo, Percy, Scotty and of course the superstar Jordan :D

Yeh I remember him doing it in a pub in Norwich that season, stood on a pool table, that was the first time i heard it.

'You tube' was the first time I heard it. Yeah, it's a great chant. He was trying to get it going pre-match at Sam Platts, but never got the chance!

Such a darn shame that.

You didn't have to play against him 30 years ago rover_groo! He took some handling. I seem to rem Nidge ended up playing at Morecambe or poss Lancaster.

Yeah, i've heard that he was a super player back in his hay-day. Still today, he's in tip-top form and certainly fitter than I am. Super engine still left in him.

Who's nidge, how does everyone know him apart from that video?

I bumped into Nidge quite a few years ago and was one of the first to make us welcome to Ewood Park. He remembered us the second time we were over and I couldn't even remember his name.

Him and Macky senior are true legends and saw the both of them in action away at Celtic. They know how to get the fans going!!

I am uploading the celebrations now, and will consider uploading some videos of the tram journey on our way back from OT later in the evening. Although the tram videos might require permission from Stuwilky, Tris, Kiwiwannabe, rover_groo, Percy, Scotty and of course the superstar Jordan :D

No permission required. I seem to recall the abuse we were giving the Chelsea fans on the tram.

Didn't one of them think he was winding us up, because they signed Sutton of us for like £10million. You have to upload them PKS.

There seems to be loads of threads with various Youtube Rovers bit & bats. Let`s put them into some sort of order, so others can share their Rovers links & experiences....

* apologies for my p1ssed-up mates saying the most cringeworthy things to the players...they were quite drunk tho ;)

I found the team getting on the bus to be very insightful, how many of our players just literally blew the fans off. Dunny responded well, Nelsen and Benni a bit and Gamst. Were the players that focused or have they become that far removed. Back in the day I am sure there would have been handshakes smiles and banter all around. Sad init.

Good stuff that I loved it. Outstanding

Nice one Nidge, remember playing footie with him in the street as kid, we lived in the Saunders Rd area and played next to some garages on Chatburn St.

Great footballer and obviously a talented singer!!!

If you're on this board Nidge, drop me a line

Good stuff that I loved it. Outstanding

Nice one Nidge, remember playing footie with him in the street as kid, we lived in the Saunders Rd area and played next to some garages on Chatburn St.

Great footballer and obviously a talented singer!!!

If you're on the list Nidge drop me a line

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone care to explain YouTube quickly to me so I don't have to start reading the small print.

If I've got a 30 minutes video that would interest most rovers fans and wanted to upload it do I just need to sign up as a member and is it free?

What's the file size limit on uploads. With enough compression I presume 30 min vids are uploadable in one or two parts (I'm sure I've seen long movies on there)

If you're putting TV footage on there (even if it's 10 or 15 years old, obscure regional TV stuff) is there any real copyright danger.

How long does your movie stay up for?

Thanks

Anyone care to explain YouTube quickly to me so I don't have to start reading the small print.

If I've got a 30 minutes video that would interest most rovers fans and wanted to upload it do I just need to sign up as a member and is it free?

What's the file size limit on uploads. With enough compression I presume 30 min vids are uploadable in one or two parts (I'm sure I've seen long movies on there)

If you're putting TV footage on there (even if it's 10 or 15 years old, obscure regional TV stuff) is there any real copyright danger.

How long does your movie stay up for?

Thanks

Youtube is free to join. Just sign-up & give yourself a 'username'

Uploaded videos can only be a maximum of 10minutes in length, so you`ll have to do a bit of chopping. There`s no copyright danger that i know of (there`s lots of tv shows/clips on there)

Excellent Youtube vids of Jack Walker, Hasta :tu:

How`d you go about ripping your videos & putting them on computer? i`ve got some old stuff on VHS & wouldn`t mind putting it on t`net? ;)

Archived