BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Youtube.....blackburn Rovers Related Clips

There seems to be loads of threads with various Youtube Rovers bit & bats. Let`s put them into some sort of order, so others can share their Rovers links & experiences....

* apologies for my p1ssed-up mates saying the most cringeworthy things to the players...they were quite drunk tho ;)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There seems to be loads of threads with various Youtube Rovers bit & bats. Let`s put them into some sort of order, so others can share their Rovers links & experiences....

* apologies for my p1ssed-p mates saying the most cringeworthy things to the players...they were quite drunk tho ;)

Quality haha

Couple of videos from Sam Platts

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this and i did'nt know where to post this but...

Congratulations to Bret Emerton and his misses on the birh of there 1st Child, Martin Tyler was mentioning it today when i was watching the highlights on Sky Sports, don't know if its a boy or a girl though?

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this and i did'nt know where to post this but...

Congratulations to Bret Emerton and his misses on the birh of there 1st Child, Martin Tyler was mentioning it today when i was watching the highlights on Sky Sports, don't know if its a boy or a girl though?

Ha Ha - pretty sure this isn't the right place to post that - unless someone there's a video of the birth on Youtube then I stand corrected :lol:

nice one, nidge in top form! :)

although the camera guy seem to lose his concentration everytime a girl went past ;)

Yeah, good to see Nidge in top form. He's the geezer in the blue striped polo-shirt.

Also an amazing player for a man nearing 60!!

:blink:

I want to see the video you got of the goal!

No you don't American.

Pks' ugly mush appears in the final few secs of it!!

I want to see the video you got of the goal!

I'll put it on youtube when I get back from Uni later on today!

No you don't American.

Pks' ugly mush appears in the final few secs of it!!

no, thats on the video of our celebrations! managed to turn off the cam 2 seconds after the goal, so I turned it on again to film the celebrations (which means the sky above old trafford with some shots of the roof as well :P) with me going wild at the end of it! :rover:

nice one, nidge in top form! :)

although the camera guy seem to lose his concentration everytime a girl went past ;)

Aye, that`d be me on the camera ;) my girlfriend aint too impressed....but then again she aint got an arse like that.

Decent picture quality tho....better than the SKY cameras :tu:

Aye, that`d be me on the camera ;) my girlfriend aint too impressed....but then again she aint got an arse like that.

Decent picture quality tho....better than the SKY cameras :tu:

I bet she won't be too impressed with that comment either :lol:

Here`s a little ditty from the semi-final collection.....

twoz all good clean fun ;)

Class!! I remember Nidge's original version from the year we won the league! Still as good though!!

Quality stuff

Class!! I remember Nidge's original version from the year we won the league! Still as good though!!

Quality stuff

Yeh I remember him doing it in a pub in Norwich that season, stood on a pool table, that was the first time i heard it.

I turned it on again to film the celebrations (which means the sky above old trafford with some shots of the roof as well :P) with me going wild at the end of it! :rover:

That was the part I found hilarious!

Here`s a little ditty from the semi-final collection.....

twoz all good clean fun ;)

Isn't it annoying when someone can come up with a witty melodic, catchy chant like that, and on matchday all you can hear is 'geddintoem' bang bang bang ?

It's a shame that guy doesn't own a loud hailer for the Blackburn End, think I'll buy him one.

Yeh I remember him doing it in a pub in Norwich that season, stood on a pool table, that was the first time i heard it.

I remember it being done around May 1994 away at Coventry the year our championship chase finally ended. We took a very big following. Pre-match we took over a pub on some road near the ground. As there were that many people in there spilling onto the street, the police weren't happy and the landlord opened up the function room and that's the first time i heard it.

Yeah, good to see Nidge in top form. He's the geezer in the blue striped polo-shirt.

Also an amazing player for a man nearing 60!! :blink:

You didn't have to play against him 30 years ago rover_groo! He took some handling. I seem to rem Nidge ended up playing at Morecambe or poss Lancaster.

t'Sunday League were proper bloody quality in them days with loads of players from the local non-league town teams turning out to play with their mates and sup lots of ale afterwards. Bbolacks to Goals on Sunday and Playstations ... that was the stuff of legends.

Archived