BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Night At The Racecourse

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a few people have said, the shirt they played in last night was the European shirt, and UEFA regs dictate that size of the white panel on the back.

If all teams have to have that sized white squares there's going to be few misplaced passes !

Tugay will have a good excuse .....

Well as a keeper i have to say that IM going to buy the new keeper kit brad has IF they sell it this season seeing IMO it kicks ass. As for the field kit i like it a lot more then last years kit BUT i have to say im not a huge fan of the red at the sholders. OVer all conclusion...Gonna buy...YAY

Sorry if this has been asked but why was the players' shirts all white on the back? I was disgusted with it - doesn't even look like a Rovers shirt! :angry:

Is this a wind up? This has been answered about 10 times already! :blink:

No it's not a wind up. This is the most serious thread on this board.

With regards to Tugay, his invisible friend may NOT have the white square on the back. Therefore, passes to him may now go astray.

Is that good or bad?

Ignore them OJ. It's always the same in the school holidays; they get to stay up later and they have to find something that they think is "naughty" to do. It amuses their pubescent sense of humour.

Ignore them OJ. It's always the same in the school holidays; they get to stay up later and they have to find something that they think is "naughty" to do. It amuses their pubescent sense of humour.

That must make you the 'old perv' that hangs around on schoolkids' messageboards then.

:P

Archived