BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Night At The Racecourse

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-1 win

sounds very unimpressive after a 57 day break, beer and holidays.

Also sounds like a couple of players have eyes elsewhere namely McCarthy and Pederson as they dont feature anywhere in the latest bulletins. The defence gives cause for concern as tomorrow we learn our euro destination and in Vetra they have a brazilian who an score goals as we have seen.

The defence worries me :angry:

2-1 win

sounds very unimpressive after a 57 day break, beer and holidays.

Also sounds like a couple of players have eyes elsewhere namely McCarthy and Pederson as they dont feature anywhere in the latest bulletins. The defence gives cause for concern as tomorrow we learn our euro destination and in Vetra they have a brazilian who an score goals as we have seen.

The defence worries me :angry:

:blink: you are a joke mate.. are you seriously slating players based on text comments from the official website??

:blink: you are a joke mate.. are you seriously slating players based on text comments from the official website??

Yeah I'm with you. I cant agree with those comments either. I have only been to one rovers pre season friendly in the past (In Ireland) and you can easily see that its just a run out for them. They arnt going to play like its a cup final after all.

Where do I exactly slate anyone you muppet ? I simply said that that "it sounds like". Having also had a convo with someone who had been to the game on the phone, the two players I mentioned didnt exactly glow against very very inferior opposition.

Where do I exactly slate anyone you muppet ? I simply said that that "it sounds like". Having also had a convo with someone who had been to the game on the phone, the two players I mentioned didnt exactly glow against very very inferior opposition.

It's a friendly FFS. Get a life!

You cant make judgements after the first pre season game, which planet are you on, did Rovers lose.

Just in case some of you have forgotten

Rovers have a very important game on the horizon NEXT Saturday in the Interoto Cup making every bit of game time important. The thing that will help us is to score a few goals against a team like Wrexham.

You may not have the same opinion as me and it may be withdrawal symptons after 57 days without football. You cant beat a good whooping and if we are to venture into Lithuania what better preperation than notching a few goals. That is simply the point I was trying to make.

It wasnt judging it was making an observation, I am of course on planet earth trying to convice my wife that its a good thing having a few European trips to go WITHOUT her!!

Archived