BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers In Germany

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who the heck is hamstring, is this the french guy who played against Clitheroe.

Asking a bit much for him to play two days on the trot.

How did Orvil play.

I am on about warnocks injury

Bloody Hell, hopefully Warnok will be ok but I will be gutted if we lost him (as I havent really seen anything of Berner and have no idea if he could do a good job or not)

Fingers Crossed

injuries are part and parcel or football.....this season we just need to hope that we dont find ourselves büggered for choice in any position.....like last season in midfield........not exactly hughe's fault, but you have be prepared to lose some of your first choicers throught out the course of a season.........we still need a player or two for next season in my opinion.

Just putting him in the shop window IMO. Expect a £4m bid from Sunderland before the week is out!

£4m for Jordan. We should definitely take that before they change their mind. :lol:

Oh and that will be certain relegation for Sunderland.

I was wrong about Sunderpants.

Orvil to Burnley.

Who'd a thunk it?

i would have classed him as a holder not a defender.....suppose the dingles see things defferently.

also....the bbc knows nothing.......fancy saying city released him when he's been ours all along.

Just got back from Germany and no dont worry I am not moving to Burnley. No the greatest game however they did ok. The result does not matter one bit at this stage but I think the game would have done them the world of good. It must have been about 35 degrees out there....hot enough for me to go onto the water for a couple of hours. Chatted with most of the players. We were talking to Warnock for about 5 minutes and he was a really friendly bloke. We were telling him all about our planned adventure for Lithuania. I also told Roberts not to go to Fulham because they were crap. At this stage I had gone back onto the beer and if I remember correctly he said 'I am here'. Ooijer said his leg was back to normal however he is still a few games away from full fitness. Savage did look in a bit of pain after the game however I think he was unwell rather than injured.

I will hopefully have the pitures up later this afternoon.

Nice to see you kept up your tradition of drinking in an Irish bar wherever you go. :rolleyes:

We actually did not spend much time in the Irish pubs....we spend most of the time in the German Brauhaus'. Could not fix all the pics of the Hobrauhaus and other bars in the album.

You going to Vilnius btw....i text you to see if you wanted a ticket but you did not reply.

We actually did not spend much time in the Irish pubs....we spend most of the time in the German Brauhaus'. Could not fix all the pics of the Hobrauhaus and other bars in the album.

You going to Vilnius btw....i text you to see if you wanted a ticket but you did not reply.

I'm afraid not. Hopefully we'll get through and I'll make it to the next round.

Archived