BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Riise Pay Slip

IF it's legit......

Points bonus £250 per month! No wonder they are doing sh1t! Also it appears that they dont really benefit financially from appearences.... that must be down to the Spanish Tinkerman wanting to avoid trouble..... Sign for Liverpool and it's 35 grand a week and who cares whether we win or you actually play. Nice work if you can get it eh?

I presume the points bonus was for each point earned whilst playing. The pay slip is for last September and the only game he played in during August was a 1-1 draw with Sheff Utd on the opening day. £250 per point isn't that bad if its consistant accross the whole team. 4 games a month would give a £3000 bonus for 12 points. Just baffles me how an average player who can't get in the team all the time can be paid so much. :wacko:

bit dubious about it but it does look legit.

It will be real, I'm also sure that the players get remuneration in a few other ways eg Private pension contributions, tax bills paid, housing, transport, one-off 'season bonuses', royalties being passed on, joint sponsorships etc so he probably earns more than just this basic.

My brother still has David James payslip from when Rovers were playing Liverpool in 93-94 season, he left it in the bar at the Foxfields Hotel in langho. I might try to find it.

Wasn't Riise declared bankrupt over some debt he owed last season? How did that end?

I think they came to some sort of agreement outside of court, if not then the case is still going. With the cash flow that man generates I'm sure he won't have any troubles paying back all his debt..

Archived