BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup Qtr Fnl. Home To Arsenal

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd probably bring Benni on as he can adapt well to this formation as well as the normal 4-4-2.

When Benni played against Pompey in the last round, he was superb when dropping off in midfield.

We are a total different team this half which just shows that it's all mental issues and not physical.

Who would have thought this Rovers team would have come out fighting like that in the second half? Not me for sure after a woeful first half.

Every credit to them, they stifled the midfield and got an equaliser through that man RSC.

With the game now entering ET its a bit fiesty to say the least, I bet AW didnt see the two footed challenge even though it happened directly in front of him.

2-2 30 mins to go, a much maligned Benni Mac on the pitch. Should be interesting at least.

Go for it Rovers, the southern foreigners are a little rattled.

What the hell was sav booked for?

For having the gall to have a word with Denilson.

Well done Santa Cruz. You sir are a legend.

The team looked quite different from the first half. Rovers have found out how to play a decent passing game again. We have them on the run, although it feels like every chance Arsenal get they have the real possibility of scoring.

Come on you Rovers!

Archived