BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Christmas Wishes

Well, we're nearly there once again. Of necessity we are having a strictly budget Christmas - our turkey will probably be the size of a budgerigar but no matter, it's the festive season and the immediate family will be together, that's the important thing.

And so, what is everyone expecting of Christmas this year? Is something special on the Agenda - any special presents or are family coming from a distance?

I'd settle for points on the table from Rovers, please, it will improve the Christmas spirit no end for me.

Merry Christmas to all and here's hoping you all have a happy and successful 2008!

:xmas:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas to you :D

I've found myself this year bothered about what I'm getting other people than what I want myself, got clothes off my Mum, getting a game of my Dad and tickets to a concert at Elland Road next May, but I honestly wouldn't of mind what I got. Realised this year more than ever that its for giving and not receiving, cant wait to see the look on my GFs little lads face when he opens his presents, as although he aint old enough to know what its about he'll still realise hes got loads new toys and cardboard boxes to play with no doubt :lol:

Nice Sentiment in the thread Roversmum :)

This Christmas aint gonna be that big for me, Im staying in Leeds for the first time so wont be seeing my own family, spending it with my girl and her family! Shes 20 weeks pregnant so dont really want to leave her!

This year its really a case of looking forward to next year when our little twins will be enjoying their first Christmas :D

Happy Christmas to everyone at BRFCS

For me its not about gving or recieving.

Is all about spending quality time with family.

I don`t spend enough time with them and can`t wait for xmas for that one reason.

Things are going to change next year.

Merry xmas all.

Merry Christmas to you :D

I've found myself this year bothered about what I'm getting other people than what I want myself, got clothes off my Mum, getting a game of my Dad and tickets to a concert at Elland Road next May, but I honestly wouldn't of mind what I got. Realised this year more than ever that its for giving and not receiving, cant wait to see the look on my GFs little lads face when he opens his presents, as although he aint old enough to know what its about he'll still realise hes got loads new toys and cardboard boxes to play with no doubt :lol:

It's called hitting your 20s. I'm no longer bothered very much about what I get for Christmas. I take much more pleasure in giving presents now than when I was a younger.

It's called hitting your 20s. I'm no longer bothered very much about what I get for Christmas. I take much more pleasure in giving presents now than when I was a younger.

Well I prefer receiving them - so to make us both happy - what you getting me? ::)

first christmas as a married couple - great :)

-I know exactly what I'm getting for Christmas which is fine

unfortuantely we (as in me being directed and nagged) have to redecorate the bedroom over the holidays.

Hoofrickingrah! :)

All the best to everyone I hope you all enjoy your celebrations.

I'm getting a new set of golf clubs but I will get a lot more pleasure out of the ring that I bought for my wife. She deserves it for living with me.

unfortuantely we (as in me being directed and nagged) have to redecorate the bedroom over the holidays.

That sounds unbelievably sh*te. :)

STOP COMPLAINING.

This time last year I moved house, and father christmas (incase the kids are reading this) delivered my wife a new kitchen, whilst I had a new bathroom.

And guess who had to install them. Not a bit like my airfix models :wacko:

ps Merry Christmas everyone

I'd gladly redecorate the bedroom if someone else would do the cooking, cleaning, washing, shopping, ferrying kids about, unless, Flopsy???

And guess who had to install them. Not a bit like my airfix models :wacko:

What you didnt get gluey fingerprints stuck all over the windows then?

Roversmum, if you want to come down to brum and do teh decorating, Im quite happy to look after the Roversmumettes

I mean how hard can it be ?

Muahahahahahaha

;)

What you didnt get gluey fingerprints stuck all over the windows then?

Roversmum, if you want to come down to brum and do teh decorating, Im quite happy to look after the Roversmumettes

I mean how hard can it be ?

Muahahahahahaha

;)

You have yet to discover <_<

Decorating a room is no sweat in comparison....

Sorely tempted but grandchildren would never forgive me..... ;)

From Netto ? :lol:

:lol: No AS BUT. I'll be visiting today for a dozen bottles of Rosemount Shiraz. Just for today it's £10 for three bottles. (normally pushing £8 a bottle) It's nectar and if you like a good Aussi red go and fill your boots. I am going to the Accrington branch. Don't know if the offer is at other branches. It will be a Merry Christmas at our house. :xmas::rover:

Archived